Quite aware of that being entirely at their discretion, I'm simply trying to help others who might not be aware that the option still currently exists. Incidentally, the rig I described earlier failed at GE L4 until I disabled all effects including Sounds and Music, in Settings after which it worked fine, if a little slow. Still usable but not perfect. I'm not being blasé about this irritating issue (I pulled an all-nighter working on it) and believe that the Coders should have dealt with the matter before HTML5 was rolled out, just as it has been done by people all around the world. Still, no one is perfect.