• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Other HTML 5

DeletedUser

i played FM for around 10years the main problem in that was people were not updating graphics card driver it would cause all sorts of problems,i know this is browser game,i.m not by any means a wotsit expert but it effects everything you see on screen,i'm used to doing mine as soon as i get an alert from nvidia,if windows updates the alerts normaly come just after sometimes a rare one just before W updates
i had a problem with switching between Mars maps 1/2 the other day,the one i was going to would not load and had to refresh,i've had a new driver since and the problem hasnt returned this morning,it could be nothing to do with it though lol,but keeping your rig in tip top order is the thing to do
ps am enjoying the challenge of the units on maps with my 290% at boost

Last edited by a moderator:

Shad23

Emperor
grr tryed using lubuntu to see if i could get html5 to work on my old PC still cant use it and now i can't log in on L... cause the buton switch to flash does not work on reload page and reloading Html is not an option cause my pc is simply to old to play html

DeletedUser653

Newish i7-8700k mildly clocked, RTX card, 16gb ram. I keep trying HMTL as fully understand its the future, but keep going back to flaSH.

1) in EDGE its unplayable, memory leakage is terrible and after 20 mins of GvG at reset i can see Foe is reserving over 7Gb memory and thats after a full refresh before reset. Play is so slow its unplayable without a full refresh every 5-10 mins.
2) in CHROME, its better and for some reason memory leakage is much less of a problem, I am getting 4 GB memory usage which is not so bad. But still lags badly and after 30 mins if i do not do a refresh you can see the system slowing down.

iWill need to do a formal test of the other options when i have 2 or 3 hours to spare but the problems are amplified at reset for sure and the way a player is darting across maps and in out battles is just really bad if INNO software is not releasing memory after it leaves a page (memory leakage).

a problem i have now using chrome with html,when posting global chat i post if i want to post again i cant write in box i have to keep refreshing browser each time,when on my maps or gvg screen i write but it does not show i go back to my town and wot i wrote is on global chat sometimes twice
never had that with using flash

no help for my problem,other games i've played would have a tech person from game makers on forum
have been doing some changes testing of my own with "poop"posts on east nagach global chat

probelm arrived while using chrome html5
used chrome without html5 was ok for about 5/6 poops then back again
went back to k-melion browser/flash this lasted 15/20 poops but game slowed up normal play/collectoins ect

now back using chrome html5 will do some pc health checks tomorrow,,,,,,,,,,,poop

fixed my html problem had to buy a new video card to make it work but it works fine now

very important to keep the drivers upto date i get notificatoins from nvidia g-force when a new update is available,it effects everything you see on screen,i have a new one to download now its free