• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

How will I start the Iron age??

DeletedUser

I have done all research in Bronze Age but I don't if I need to do something special to pass to Iron age.

DeletedUser

you dont have to do anything. Just unluck your researches and keep on researching :-)

DeletedUser

I have researched and unlocked everything in bronze age. I thought that Town hall would change when I pass to iron age.

DeletedUser

ah, no the town hall will change when the first research in the new era has been unlucked.
Not before that :-)

DeletedUser

ah, no the town hall will change when the first research in the new era has been unlucked.

ohhh ok thanks that was the answer I was looking for so I need to unlock at least one research in new era.

DeletedUser100886

Thanks for that answer i was wondering how to advance to iron age too :)

DeletedUser

Yes, Seekhunt is correct. Your town hall will change ages as soon as one tech in the next age is unlocked. All techs do not need to be unlocked to move to the next age. You can return to a prior age to complete techs skipped previously. And one more common question, the pay from your Town Hall will stay the same through the ages.

Welcome to FoE and enjoy! :)