• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

How to trade between guild members?

DeletedUser

Perhaps a general forum topic but since i'm playing on Cirgard I thought i'd ask here.
0.10.1 changelog stated:
Guild members may now trade between each other for free(no forge points required). Guild member trading is not restricted by neighbourhoods anymore. All trades have a trading restriction ratio ( must be between 0.66 and 1.5) to avoid exploits. A setting in the auction house allows you to view offers from your guild members(shield icon).
but I still haven't figured the way how. Any ideas?

DeletedUser2974

This Changelog is actually a log of things to come. I know it's a little confusing because of how they worded it, however these changes are set to take place in Cirgard on Monday June 2nd. Be looking out for the changes! :)

DeletedUser

Perhaps a general forum topic but since i'm playing on Cirgard I thought i'd ask here.
0.10.1 changelog stated:
but I still haven't figured the way how. Any ideas?

Lol, I see where your confusion comes from, I honestly wish they would put something like," once the update is added, you can then trade between each other for free." This would stop a lot of this confusion, but I guess they want to keep us on our toes, lol.

DeletedUser2933

What now? It's Tuesday and I still can't trade with my guild members!

DeletedUser

If you are on EN2, EN3, or EN4, the update for those is today. They done EN1 today because they wanted to make sure the update did not crash anything, or cause undesired effects.

I can however tell you how it works since I am on Arvahall. When you open up your trade window, there will be a click button top right where the only show trades I can do, and only show player trades buttons are located, click that, and you will see the guild trades, and those are no forge point costs.

En2= Brisgard, En3=Cirgard, and En4= Dinegu.

Thanks for playing and FoE, and give it a little bit of time, and I think you will be satisfied with the new options.

DeletedUser2905

Inno Games is a German company, correct? Its past 1 pm in Germany as I type this, so where is the update?

I am stuck on the tech tree because I don't have the Trade goods to unlock Archery. I have 10 forge points I cannot use, and I cannot gain more forge points. Nobody in my neighborhood is trading, and I can't trade with my Guild's members because the update has not been implemented.

Waiting with baited breath....:confused:

DeletedUser17

Inno Games is a German company, correct? Its past 1 pm in Germany as I type this, so where is the update?

I am stuck on the tech tree because I don't have the Trade goods to unlock Archery. I have 10 forge points I cannot use, and I cannot gain more forge points. Nobody in my neighborhood is trading, and I can't trade with my Guild's members because the update has not been implemented.

Waiting with baited breath....:confused:

The update is running right now ;) You will be able to play soon.