• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

How to stop Ghosts or Point grabbers in GvG

LastWarrior

Brigadier-General
Proposal:
Increase the costs of the first 3-5 seiges. Then the next seige after those back to normal

Have you Checked the Ideas section for the same idea posted by someone else? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested?
Searched but nothing like this

Reason:
To stop ghost guilds and single players in GvG

Details:
increase the first 3-5 seiges to perhaps 100 of each goods

Visual Aids:
None

Balance:
Will make them work harder to ghost

Abuse Prevention:
stop another loophole in the game

Summary:
This will make single players think even further about ghosting as the first 5 seiges will not be worth ghosting for.

DeletedUser100065

for the same reason every other idea like this is rejected -1

DeletedUser12400

Gf7zfgT.png

Someday I plan to start a new guild; to do so requires me to level it to at least level 10 so I can attract new members. There are already measures in place to curb ghosts and I can tell you that the members that were hopping from guild to guild, and creating tempory guilds, have stopped doing that. The 4 day wait would seem to be enough to steady them down. If there is still an existing problem with guild hoppers, then extending the 4 day wait(96 hours) could be extended even further. That would pretty much squelch any remaining grasshoppers.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with single member or 2-3 member guilds. With guilds so small, filling all defense slots alone would be a heavy drain on resourses and unfilled slots make holding on to territory and expanding very difficult anyway. That, in turn, makes achieving a guild level of 10 an extremely long process.

LastWarrior

Brigadier-General
they dont hold them, they just take them then release the back one, these type of players need a face to face grrrrr

DeletedUser96901

Increase the costs of the first 3-5 seiges. Then the next seige after those back to normal
true
but not the goods cost.

the units cost 10 siege armies for the first siege
5 for the 2nd and 3 for the third
rest normal

because paying goods don't hurt players as much as units :lol:
(especially when the goods in the last GvG are very cheap medals)

DeletedUser108379

rest normal

That is a really bad idea. How many players can set 10 armies at once?
That is really possible only for a few already very high players.

true
but not the goods cost.

rest normal

A Big -1 for this idea: And Still a -1 for the topic idea!

Even players with giant trazes that go way up yonder would hate this idea. Leave it the way it is. I'm already getting a distasteful feeling with all the nerfing going on in this great game.

FOE, try not to pander to all those squeeky wheels out there, lest, trying to over-greese those wheels, you guys cause the entire engine to break down!

DeletedUser108379

Any idea to stop ghosting should not hinder new guilds consisting of newer players to enter the map.
What if after the first siege the guild has a timeframe of 24 hours to conquer a sector in that era, if the guild fails to do so, the guild cannot set a siege in this era for another 24 hours. Same should apply if a guild looses its last sector in that era, again, the guild should not be able to enter that era for the next 24 hours.
I am not sure, if the idea is good, but I think, that could reduce ghosting a bit.