• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

How to skip Intro Tutorial

BarraG

Private
Hi Great, New worlds but what pain very painful, no skip option to just to get going the Intro Tutorial for experience players .. just question not sure if it has been ask....

BarraG

Private
Not as bad as I though LOL it took a lot longer in the pass may be you guys have shorten the process LOL

vfrmark

Master Corporal
when you have been playing 8 years why force us to do the tutorial - just a waste of time with no enjoyment at all. really need a skip button

Forwandert

Major-General
The most annoying thing with this isn't so much having to do the tutorial but I accidentally clicked to connect via Google play on the app rather than my own account and it logged me into a server and started the tutorial. Then you can't even log out without starting the tutorial it's all greyed out. Closed the app down went back and it took me straight back to the tutorial, ended up wiping the app data to get back to the normal log in screen totally not thought out how it functions.