• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

How to mine Mars Ore after moving to next era

How do we mine Mars Ore after moving onto Space Age Asteroid era. I find I am about 5000 Mars Ore short to complete research in Space Age Asteroid era and seems to me like game expansion and growth is finished for me as I will be unable to advance. I have gone back to where I mined the ore and they are all locked so unless I am able to purchase Mars Ore the game will be useless for me. Any help would be appreciated.

Space Carrier?

Mars Ore Synth from Goods Buildings
Yes I get the space carrier thing which I did. I went back to the require p[lace but all Mars Ore are locked which means I am unable to mine them. It would have been nice to know that if I advanced to the next era that these spots would be closed off esp since to do some research in space age asteroid I would require Mars Ore to complete them. I had about 5k in store but the reality is, to move my new era research I required about 10K ore.

Nidwin

Sergeant
You can't mine the previous age once aging up and if I recall well it's even mentioned in game at some point. Just unlock the mars ore synth as mentioned by Crazy Biker and drop them in your city (2x2 road required).

ArtieBucco

Private
Probably not great for you to know after the fact, Markie.

You need about 15K from SAM to get to Venus without having to use synthesizers or rely on your Space Carrier dropping you a smidgen of Ore now and again. IIRC you need a bit more to do Jupiter Moon so around 20K to build up while you're in SAM to have one less thing to worry about when going up through the ages.

If you're looking at camping ages, it doesn't really matter how quickly you get the Ore but if you want to be prepared, look at how much Ore, Asteroid Ice etc you need to get to the max age you want to be in before ageing up as the sites get locked out when you move.

Boleslav2

Private
How do we mine Mars Ore after moving onto Space Age Asteroid era. I find I am about 5000 Mars Ore short to complete research in Space Age Asteroid era and seems to me like game expansion and growth is finished for me as I will be unable to advance. I have gone back to where I mined the ore and they are all locked so unless I am able to purchase Mars Ore the game will be useless for me. Any help would be appreciated.
You can gain all special goods from Space carrier.
And advice for all players: do not advance in next era without 15k of current era special goods.