• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

How to make Easy SAAB Goods Using Battlegrounds

• Thread starter Deleted member 118943
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Hello there ,
Since the New Era is almost here i decided to give some tips about how to make Fast and Easy Goods of the New Era using Battlegrounds !

All you need to do is Advance to the New Era (As long as you have enough Mars Ore ofc)
Then you have to Build Enough Sieges Camps so your Fighters from SAAB make as more Fights they Can and get the Rewards (10-50 Goods)
Make Sure you leave another Guild some Sectors so you can keep Farming !!!
In case you are in a World with many Strong Alliances and you are out of them, you should check Wiki and aim for a Lower Position in the Current Round, so you have Easier Enemies the Next One !!

Many Guilds Merged due to the Upcoming Era so they can progress Faster all together - Sell Goods - Get benefited !!!

Have Fun !

Emberguard

Legend
Then you have to Build Enough Sieges Camps so your Fighters from SAAB make as more Fights they Can and get the Rewards (10-50 Goods)
um.... yeah. Just one problem. You need enough goods for the Siege Camps. Hope that RNG goes great for ya

and all the quests you can make with it
- defeat 40 units
- win 12 battles in a row
That could work. You could start in SAM so the SC's are in SAM goods and then age up for the RQ's

DeletedUser

I'm in two minds whether to move to the new era immediately or wait until after the next battlegrounds has started
if you dont have 5-6 guys to rush with you and help you with the Goods (boost you) then better wait for the next one !
um.... yeah. Just one problem. You need enough goods for the Siege Camps.
Most Guilds have goods - Merging helps a lot with that problem
If you have any better Plan , im happy to discuss it and try to make it better :P

if you dont have 5-6 guys to rush with you and help you with the Goods (boost you) then better wait for the next one !
There's 2 of us so treasury goods would not be an issue (both arc 100 and I'm levelling mine a bit more now) but even with dojos and Traz wouldn't have that many units so why fight at a disadvantage?

DeletedUser

There's 2 of us so treasury goods would not be an issue (both arc 100 and I'm levelling mine a bit more now) but even with dojos and Traz wouldn't have that many units so why fight at a disadvantage?
You will probably fight with SAM units, i think only the Artillery is good from the New Era