• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

How to make a guild that is successful

• Thread starter Deleted member 118885
  • Start date

DeletedUser

First You look for a suitable leader who you trust before you make the guild
Next you talk with the person you want to help you run the guild and talk about these key points
  1. Guild name
  2. Guild goals
  3. The purpose of the guild
  4. and why you want to make one
Then you create the guild
Now you have to make a guild description
Hi welcome to ----------
we are a ------ guild that focuses on --------
our leaders are ------ and -------
Write about your guild and the rules at the end and what your guilds benefits
Hi all we are fighting lions Allie of 240 Spartans⚔
⚔A Team based guild that work as a team to achieve our goals
We offer prizes for doing GE
We are small but strong and have hearts of gold⚔
⚔We have been working hard as a team and we are trying our hardest to help one another to play this game and have lots of fun
⚔We are relaxed but we take part in GE GBG and GvG (like the top guilds)
⚔Our GE requirement is 2 encounters for now
⚔We work hard to get each great building out the mud as soon as possible
We have been a great team for a while now and we are growing fast ⚔
⚔We have a dedicated leadership and mentor team to answer any questions

⚔⚔We give everyone trusted rights⚔⚔
Owner
emmagirl2
If you attack any of us face raids and snipes and leveling GBs⚔ you will receive punishment.
Co-founder ⚔⚔
Leader ⚔
Fighter ⚔
(the swords is a code)
Now you have to recruit i suggest advertising your guild on global and Pm-ing people who dont have a guild or people you have helped
Now you send a group message to your hood and ask politely if they would like to join your guild (i suggest highlighting the key points of your guild)
Once you have three members make some swap threads and a trade thread (i suggest saying hi on the guild chat everyday)
You next should talk to your guild about GE and explain it to the guildmates and the benefits of it
After most of your guild understands GE you should start GBG and explain why they should take apart

Now as a founder you may need to accept most trades in your guild as it effects there gameplay so much
This is a work in progress so i will edit it or add more information
This is my first guide so i would like to hear your thoughts
This took me 2 hours to plan and write
i am writing an example for you all
my guild has its own forum (not the ingame one)
Hi welcome to ------- our guild
(add in some of the basic rules of your guild) I hope you enjoy your time here if you have any questions just ask

Cuthwolf

Captain
If you attack any of us face raids and snipes and leveling GBs⚔ you will receive punishment.
This needs to be clearer. Is it punishing members of guilds who attack your in GvG or players who attack your members in neighbourhood PvP. The first seems harsh and the second very harsh. Levelling a high level FP producing GB or lurking to snipe one in a 1.9 thread seems disproportionate.

I wouldn't give everyone trusted rights. I would want them to be knowledgeable about GVG/GBG first.

legend9182

Major-General
First and most important step before making guild is that you have atleast 5 players with arc level 80 in this game

First step in all games is you need team settled up before creating one
And team should be of atleast 10 players

Shad23

Emperor
When creating a trade there is a little tick box to restrict it to only your guild
CV that's only if you want trade to be only seen by guild in market
make an normal trade if someone in your guild accepts it they dont pay fp
i prefer doing like Emma said more chances for trade to be taken if everyone can see the trade
frankly i don't eaven know why the guild only trade option exists

CV that's only if you want trade to be only seen by guild in market

i prefer doing like Emma said more chances for trade to be taken if everyone can see the trade
frankly i don't eaven know why the guild only trade option exists
Yes and the question was, what are guild trades :rolleyes:

Also guild only trades are better if you want back to back trades for quests, there's less chance of someone stealing one half

Shad23

Emperor
I just wanted to specify how they work cause normaly when someone asks this they don't know how it works

Leafbiter

Corporal
@Matt the Melancholic - Go to the Market tab - Create Offer - In your Offers - Select a Good, enter Amount, do the same for Needs - Then tick the Guild Only box. Then press the Create Offer tab and your offer is created, which you will be able to see in the Your Offers tab.

In the Guild Messages - Create a Message and hit the Paper Clip tab to attach your Guild Trade Offer.

Shad23

Emperor
As for why to do it, because guild members will help each other out with ridiculously "unfair" trades, eg a newbie like me can get loads of goods for very little from experienced members of the guild. Of course this isn't possible in the open market.
to post trades on that thread clic on paper clip where you wright msg normaly

This is on the app but it's no different on pc.

Open the market and click on create offer.
Screenshot_20200728_160823_com.innogames.foeandroid.jpg

Select the goods you want to trade and select guild only if needed.
Screenshot_20200728_160849_com.innogames.foeandroid.jpg

In the guild message click the paper clip and select the trades tab.

Screenshot_20200728_162822_com.innogames.foeandroid.jpg
repeat as necessary. Your trades are now shown in the message

Screenshot_20200728_160930_com.innogames.foeandroid.jpg