• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

How to make a diamond farming city.

I get the impression that you don't understand how the game works at all so trying to build a diamond farm is probably not the best thing for you right now.

Concentrate on the main game and figuring out how to play it first

DeletedUser

I get the impression that you don't understand how the game works at all so trying to build a diamond farm is probably not the best thing for you right now.

Concentrate on the main game and figuring out how to play it first
to whom

FLKMAMS

Sergeant
Now this is open. A good era to do GE in farms cities? CA? is that possible?. with.. let´s say... 200 attack-100 defense?

Controversial Hat On? Check! Flameproof vest on? Check! Running shoes on? Check!

Where's the challenge if all you do is throw diamonds at every problem? Need a province? No point trading, just buy all you need with diamonds. Summer event. Why bother with the quests, just buy spins of the wheel with diamonds. Newbie pissing you off? Why bother waiting for an army to train, just hurry it with diamonds, slaughter his Iron Age defences with your modern tanks, and then plunder him in the middle of the night.

Now, where's my credit card? :D
Well with my one diamond farm and doing GE every week on 3 worlds I have saved up about 26k diamonds, this let's me but expansions when needed (they go up in price and there's a limit to the number so doesn't give endless space). Also can finish an event if for some reason I don't get the full building, the recent soccer event is a good example, I used 900 to get the last upgrade, that was the first time I've spent diamonds on an event.

However, a lot of people who buy diamonds like to get 2 or 3 buildings from an event, my stockpile isn't enough to do this in one event let alone several!

Diamonds aren't essential except for expansions but why buy what you can get for free?

suethegreat

Captain
Do the wells work in cycles? I have 10 now and can recall diamonds once from one, then a lot of coins or supplies more recently goods and the odd medal. I look forward to the day one by one they become a girls best friend........but not holding my breath.

Jhuie

Sergeant
Do the wells work in cycles? I have 10 now and can recall diamonds once from one, then a lot of coins or supplies more recently goods and the odd medal. I look forward to the day one by one they become a girls best friend........but not holding my breath.
You shoulget 50 dimonds every 10 days on average