• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

how to destroy buildings you dont want

DeletedUser110131

I know someone who has hemorrhoids and he doesn't want them. :mad:
Earlier today I had coffee that went cold, and I didn't want it. Easier to get rid of than hemorrhoids, but harder than a building in FoE. I had to get out of my chair and everything... Damn nuisance! What was 327's question, again...? Oh, yes, "why".

Well, 327, you see, sometimes something seems like a good idea, and maybe it is, but then things change, and it no longer seems like a good idea, though maybe it really is, maybe it never was, and maybe it was, but isn't anymore. When this happens, people sometimes get something, and then want to get rid of it. It's one of the drawbacks of living in a temporal universe. Things change. Weird, right?

DeletedUser118860

I was just doing you screenshots!!

Nevermind, will post them anyway :D

nevermind i found it :)
nevermind i found it :)
Earlier today I had coffee that went cold, and I didn't want it. Easier to get rid of than hemorrhoids, but harder than a building in FoE. I had to get out of my chair and everything... Damn nuisance! What was 327's question, again...? Oh, yes, "why".

Well, 327, you see, sometimes something seems like a good idea, and maybe it is, but then things change, and it no longer seems like a good idea, though maybe it really is, maybe it never was, and maybe it was, but isn't anymore. When this happens, people sometimes get something, and then want to get rid of it. It's one of the drawbacks of living in a temporal universe. Things change. Weird, right?
I couldn't have said it better myself. Clear as mud as the saying goes.

Agent327

Overlord

Well rukker, if he did not want them he should not have placed them. Nothing weird about things changing. Weird is putting things there you do not want in the first place.

joesoap

Major-General
maybe hes just an old fashioned type of player who built houses, then moved up an age & researched better houses so wants to use them instead but needs to sell the old 1s first

DeletedUser110131

Well rukker, if he did not want them he should not have placed them. Nothing weird about things changing. Weird is putting things there you do not want in the first place.
If he didn't want them, he wouldn't have placed them. That's self evident, since the act of placing them is an expression of the mental state of wanting them. Now he doesn't want them anymore. Now go back to my explanation, and see if you can work out how both of these can be accurate: He wanted them. He no longer wants them.

Hint: Something happened to "things". Something that you now claim that you don't find weird.

Read joesap's post for another hint.

DeletedUser118860

Self evident?

Quests ask you to place buildings. Do you want those?
Was there supposed to be a ? after Quests ... buildings? My quests don't ask me to place buildings. If I win them I either place them where I want them or just leave them in the inventory (usually forget about them).

Was there supposed to be a ? after Quests ... buildings? My quests don't ask me to place buildings. If I win them I either place them where I want them or just leave them in the inventory (usually forget about them).
quests such as gain happiness. So you build 20 Gate of Sun God that you have lurking in your inventory to fulfil the requirements. I wouldn't recommend keeping them, would run out of space in no time

DeletedUser118860

quests such as gain happiness. So you build 20 Gate of Sun God that you have lurking in your inventory to fulfil the requirements. I wouldn't recommend keeping them, would run out of space in no time
Thanks and yes I have done that already. but afterwards one should sell them but I'm a hoarder and hate to get rid of anything.