• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

How to block / report?

DeletedUser

Some guy in my neighbourhood keeps sending messages which I constitute as harrassment. Is there anyway to block or report him? Thanks.

Belcher

Corporal
If you feel you are being harrassed by In Game messaging, please report the problem by right clicking on the game screen and select "Contact Support". Follow the instructions to create and submit a Support Ticket, providing as much information as possible.

We will also need screenshots of the harrassing messages to all us to properly investigate your complaint and take any actions determined to be appropriate based on our findings.

You will need to submit the ticket, then return to it before you can attach the images.

DeletedUser4089

If it's in the chat: Click their name, then 'Report' in the popup.

If it's via the mail system, take a screenshot of the mail as evidence, then right-click anywhere in-game, click 'Contact Support'.
Once there, fill out the ticket details and click send. You should be taken to a screen showing all tickets sent, click the one you just made, and when it opens, you should see a green button to the right 'Upload Attachment'.
Click that, browse for your file, upload and send.

The moderation staff will then investigate and take any necessary actions should they find rule breaking.

DeletedUser

It would be nice however if they just put an ignore feature in the messaging system...just sayin.

DeletedUser

Yeah, is there a way to completely just ignore him? He is getting annoying. I submitted a ticket, they replied saying they'll investigate. I couldn't care less if he got banned or whatnot, I just want to stop getting messages from him.

DeletedUser

At the moment, the only way to stop getting a message from someone is to "Ignore" them via the chat window. An ignored player cannot send you in-game messages, or see your activity on chat. Unfortunately, the only way at the moment to be able to ignore a player is via global chat.