• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

How to attack your guild members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I figured since this is such a huge topic, I would post this to help the ones who want to turn on there guild mates. Even though it does not give you an option to attack your neighbor from your village if their in your guild, there is a way.

Go into the pvp tower you are currently competing in, and there you have the option to attack any neighbor in your 80 rather they are guild mates or not.

This also shows when you can attack again, but it does take more time than just going through the list of 80 people through the village, but this is the only way to do this at the moment, and not really sure if it is a bug, or not, but yeah, have fun.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser276

this is a bug and taking advantage of bugs is against the rules..... waitaminute... there are no ingame rules :D have fun :)

DeletedUser

this is a bug and taking advantage of bugs is against the rules..... waitaminute... there are no ingame rules :D have fun :)

Well I had this posted as a bug forever now, and could never get it confirmed, or posted as not a bug. I figured it was not a bug seeing how long it sat with no mods posting on it. This thread can be deleted if it is a bad thing, I for one was against the whole attacking your own guild mates, but seen soooo many topics about it that I figured I would stop some of the arguing.

DeletedUser276

mods dont have to post on the bugs section. Thats mostly for devs. So long as bugs are passed on to the devs thats the key point.

DeletedUser

Oh, mainly I meant the pretty colorful tags that is placed on the bugs to let people know they are confirmed, duplicates, or not a bug. Those are what I was waiting on, not really anyone posting on it.

DeletedUser

I'm sure if u start attacking guild members, they will just kick your ass to the curb!!

DeletedUser653

Why, attacking them at this time is the only way some people can trade. might be diff later

DeletedUser585

If your in a guild then why would you want to attack them? unless they have gone inactive,

The PvP tower is meant for tournaments, if you win a tournament against another member of your guild then perhaps the looting option should be disabled,

DeletedUser1081

If your in a guild then why would you want to attack them? ...
The PvP tower is meant for tournaments

I think you've just answered you own question! My neighbours and I have had friendly agreements to battle each other for tournament points but not to plunder - but it's called "attacking" either way.

DeletedUser

Do you need such an agreement? There is no response in the forum Thread: sabotaj menu dsappear to indicate that there is any way to plunder. I certainly cannot find it.

DeletedUser

Do you need such an agreement? There is no response in the forum Thread: sabotaj menu dsappear to indicate that there is any way to plunder. I certainly cannot find it.

Not sure what to say hear, I can (sabotage) anyone I attack, and have never had a problem with that aspect of the game.

Also Blacksmith had posted a link to a thread about the same problem that you posted about in your thread, perhaps read it, and see if it answers your question, this seems to be a problem for a select few people, not everyone in the game.

here's the link: http://forum.en.forgeofempires.com/...attle-(only-Motivate-amp-Polish-after-Batlle)

When you get there, read what Checkered Jester said, I believe this will fix your problem if you do what he says, and have fun m8.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.