• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

How strong is your attack boost

Forwandert

Major-General
Yearly update SAJM, gonna work on def for attack this year. Focus on sentinels (apart from Plaza as they pop up) although did jump from 18 sentinel to 46 of them this year but dropped all my RTV.

Screenshot_20220518-011525_Forge of Empires.jpg

Last edited:

Matt999

Private
Just finished VF and landed in SAM this morning, just after GBG started of course! Need more reno kits and the expansions, plus impatiently waiting for enough Ore to unlock Sentinels... but pretty happy overall...

mars.JPG

Matt999

Private
SAAB a lot of fun but need more space and want to go a bit faster on AA GvG sectors, so may go up to SAV on Thurs. Made a big push on def for atk the past few weeks, which is helping massively.

foe-stats-20220719.JPG

papashakes

Corporal
EMA 507/405 A/D still working on getting trinity to high level CdM nearly there SoZ and CoA both mid level.. then TA at low level now.. after that get AO in ground to get FPs and critical hit chance.. I still have 8 medal expansions to go.. I'll start moving through eras once they're used up.. enjoying the game big time after 9 months of playing :)

Bridgeman55

Private
I had a big imbalance between A & D so boosting the D with Rousioi Tracks. Far fewer losses now and fewer times replacing troops in GBG races.
What is a big imbalance ?
If you had 1,000 points ... is it better to allocate them all into attack points ... or divide them into both ?
What is the most effective balance between attack and defense for an attacking army (ie 50/50 , 90/10 ... ).

Attack points.jpg
Better "High" than "Late" I always say.

HMA Wiki Trivia:
This age culminates with the sack of Constantinople in 1204 during the 4th Crusade by the Latin Empire and the mongol conquest of the Abbasid Caliphate in 1258 during the siege of Baghdad and Southern Song Dynasty in 1279 thereafter.
The rise of the Mongol Empire and introduction of gunpowder into the Middle East from China would later redefine the global arena of the later ages as it brought science and technology from East to West by the 14th century through important trade routes such as the silk road.

Last edited: