• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

How strong is your attack boost

Jungkook-

Lieutenant
-.JPG
hi, i posted this thread to share people's attack boost information. i've wondered how players have how much attack boosts.
so i would like to ask how is your attack boost(attack boost for attack n defense both) and how is your city's era and ranking point
so we can find out how average attack boost per era is
thank you in advance for the replies

for me, im a TE 47.8M player atm, and my attack is 497/320
(im low in attack as my attack gbs are usually all lv 10)

Forwandert

Major-General
That's an attack boost to be envious of.
How much was bought with diamonds? Not a judgement in any way, just curious

Not that much, I got my Def for attack up on soccer event last year there was some dia spent on that but I'd actually bought for Archeology event on a 200% bonus when we got punked with the CMS beta/bait and switch fiasco and had saved them. Attack for def is the hardest one to increase without dia spend. Expansions are bought years ago.

Everything else I won normally through events or AD and leveling GBs. I haven't bought dia since then and won't so it's all earned the normal way. I do tend to focus on attack buildings in events though so it's down to luck how many I get.

My normal attack buildings (available in several events now and AD) Carousel, CMS, Rotunda, plaza come to just under 1000 of that attack boost and anybody can get them with no spend. Just if you're willing to set alarms for AD and only buy if they go cheap and dont go crazy and you can get a lot for about 10k just watching the 100k gems ones go by.

Last edited:

Jungkook-

Lieutenant
Not that much, I got my Def for attack up on soccer event last year there was some dia spent on that but I'd actually bought for Archeology event on a 200% bonus when we got punked with the CMS beta/bait and switch fiasco and had saved them. Attack for def is the hardest one to increase without dia spend. Expansions are bought years ago.

Everything else I won normally through events or AD and leveling GBs. I haven't bought dia since then and won't so it's all earned the normal way. I do tend to focus on attack buildings in events though so it's down to luck how many I get.

My normal attack buildings (available in several events now and AD) Carousel, CMS, Rotunda, plaza come to just under 1000 of that attack boost and anybody can get them with no spend. Just if you're willing to set alarms for AD and only buy if they go cheap and dont go crazy and you can get a lot for about 10k just watching the 100k gems ones go by.
btw, how many sentinel outpost do you have?
i've heard that most big players go for sentinels as its the most efficient for a small space building with much def

Forwandert

Major-General
btw, how many sentinel outpost do you have?
i've heard that most big players go for sentinels as its the most efficient for a small space building with much def

I have 18 of those, I will try and grab more on an event but there always seems to be something else to go for when they are a prize.

Yeah I hardly ever see carousel/rotunda/cms in dealer.

Attack GBs are all 100 or there abouts, struggling to get it higher

Last edited:

Cuthwolf

Captain
And note to Cursedveggie - not not usually a big spender but spent a sack of diamonds on the 2020 soccer event. I had a big imbalance between A & D so boosting the D with Rousioi Tracks. Far fewer losses now and fewer times replacing troops in GBG races.

And note to Cursedveggie - not not usually a big spender but spent a sack of diamonds on the 2020 soccer event. I had a big imbalance between A & D so boosting the D with Rousioi Tracks. Far fewer losses now and fewer times replacing troops in GBG races.
I'd just love to get my attack to 1000% but still a long way to go :(

DJ of BA

Master Corporal
Attacking Army boosts

Attack 1395 Defence 1309

Most was done by removing buildings that gave Defending Army boosts as they are really useless for city defence unless over 1000/750Screenshot_20220425-055021_Forge of Empires.png

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231121_001624_Forge of Empires.png
    Screenshot_20231121_001624_Forge of Empires.png
    303 KB · Views: 2
Last edited: