• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Implemented: How much your guild players have donated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Proposal:
Make new page where you can see how much you and your guildmates are donated resource to guild.

Have you Checked the Ideas section for the same idea posted by someone else? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested?
I checked. There was somewhere something about that, but not anything finished. Only idea. couldn't find in.

Reason:
give us one more reason to donate our guild.
Easier to check who do something to guild and who does not.

Details:
Add new page where you can see how much everyone is donated. Also you can see how much they are exactly donated and what resources.
better resources have huger value:
IA 2
EMA 3
HMA 4
LMA 5
ColA 6
IndA 8
PE 12
ME 18
support factor x2

Visual Aids:
look like this
lahjoittajat.jpg
When pressed "View donated resources"
you got screen that look something like this one:
http://ftp.innogames.de/~forge/release/1.21/treasury.png

Balance:
none

Abuse Prevention:
can't be used wrong.

Summary:
It is nice to see how much you are donated and keep competition between guild players.

DeletedUser2989

Seems reasonable, not sure if all guilds would have a need for this but it wouldn't hurt. +1

DeletedUser

+1 definitely, need some system like this, for monitoring guild efforts

DeletedUser15432

this is very good and well thought out and I very much like it +1 from me

DeletedUser

Each age shown from different tab, then total page where counted all age donations
--> simply example from my thoughts

gvg goods.jpg

DeletedUser101925

+1 from me. I think it will be good for guilds to sort out who's helping the guild and who isn't.

DeletedUser

i think a log of who added is goods is a MUST HAVE for all guilds a +2 from me lol we really need this asap i say, kim.

DeletedUser

+1 here too...

This could encourage all members to donate more into treasury!

DeletedUser10205

+1 great idea and much needed surprised it isn't already a feature with the introduction of the treasury.

DeletedUser

I think it's a thoughtful idea. More information is always good, and it's nice to actually get a better idea of how guild members are helping (or not) with overall guild activity. +1

Status
Not open for further replies.