• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Implemented: How much your guild players have donated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

+1000 Could someone tell us if this will be implemented and if yes when?

DeletedUser8504

+1 from me - it would also help to identify how many armies players have donated. In both cases the players get no personal credit and those who in a Guild fail to contribute gain equal benefits.

DeletedUser

+1 Please add this to the game, if people knew they were getting recognized for their efforts they might donate more.

DeletedUser14782

I'm going to inject an opinion in here.
Isn't this just basically a "blacklist", a list of who you have to bug because they haven't decided to produce for GvG?

I'm neutral on this one.

DeletedUser99588

Isn't this just basically a "blacklist", a list of who you have to bug because they haven't decided to produce for GvG?

I'm neutral on this one.

I think it is meant as a recognition list for those that are helping the guild by donating goods. Naturally it also happens to highlight those that aren't contributing.

DeletedUser4799

+1 out of discussion, just hope dev-s will not bring new bugs and new delay to gameplay due to more database usage. Ino has problem with handling database, example is gvg logs...

DeletedUser

+1, though fixing the GvG log so we can actually see who did what is more urgently needed

DeletedUser1081

I'm neutral on this one.

I concur with this doubt, and have changed my +1 to a minus.

The blacklist aspect noted above, plus the fact that there are likely to be different views of the relative value of each others' assorted contributions (how many Prog Goods would you have to contribute to match my four ME HoFs and plus all the the fighting I did back when the Colonial province opened?), plus the fact that it'll probably be bugged up and unreliable all mean this will cause huge amounts of unnecessary animosities among guildmates. GvG has wrecked enough friendships without this.

The design/development team need to concentrate on the guild logs and the army management filters instead.

At the most a treasury log like this should be viewable by oneself and the guild founder only.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14881

That would be nice. More rigorous control over the lechers,and less tedious topics with possible fake information from someone donating X amount of the Y good.

DeletedUser105556

+1 from me... or maybe guilds could have contracts that you must agree to when joining. If you do not comply to the terms that week, then the following week you do not share the guilds bonuses, until you do comply. I don't know if this is possible but i do think it would be fairer way of getting people to play their part.. :o

joesoap

Major-General
there are so many ways that players can contribute to a guilds gvg efforts that it would be impossible to have it all on a list & know who deserves a share of the benefits, i know this idea is to help identify what players have donated to the treasury but what about the players that take unfair trades to provide goods for others to donate, or players that have given up space to build GBs to add to the support pool or provide goods into the treasury & the players that add fps to help level up these GBs, or those that have built HoFs, or the players that motivate the HoFs so they give double power so the guild levels up quicker, or the player that isn't at a high enough age to produce goods or fight but watches the maps & lets the guild know when they are under siege
All these players deserve credit not just the ones that are most visible

Status
Not open for further replies.