• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

How many player are in your neighborhood?

• Thread starter DeletedUser10537
  • Start date

DeletedUser10537

Hey, I just want to know how many player is in your neighborhood.
For me it's 40, 1st: 51K point, 40th: 73 point

DeletedUser10587

Hey ranjachrys,

67, 1st: 83K, 67th 341.
Neighbourhood was just merged last week so it was up to 80 for a bit, so some of them may be just "hidden" atm

DeletedUser6968

41 players : First : 296 k. Last: 3 k.
So with the new update will be looking for a merge this Sunday.

DeletedUser11375

39 Players max 35k
Tomorrow could be very different to this week

DeletedUser10537

So here we go... new neighborhood: 73, 1st: 52K, last:73 (poor him)
As they said friend or ?

DeletedUser10537

I always wondered what might think the guy with less than 1K .. is it still worth the effort?

DeletedUser

I started the game yesterday and I have 80 neigbours. But the last 40 are all at the starting point not expanding or anything.
so basicly I have 30/40 active neighbours.

Looking forward to more :)

DeletedUser6968

Ho!Ho!...In my hood we are now down to 37 members with 1 that quit playing = 36.....We may except a merge on Sunday...Hoping here :eek:

DeletedUser14649

80 Members in my neighborhood, with me being the top on around 2k next is 1 k and then it drops from their it looks as if the top 15 are the only ones doing anything.

DeletedUser6968

Just got a merge ;) Now we are 80. First: 316 K. The last : 1.6 k's.

DeletedUser10537

Ahahahah, that's a lot of blood and tear ahead mate.. hope theres few friend in the mix (lol) to limit your rampage...