• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

How many in your neighbourhood?

DeletedUser

Just wondering how many are in your neighbourhood as mine is getting smaller.
Mine is now down to 37.
If your not in Brisgard feel free to post here anyway.
Cheers
Troy

DeletedUser

My neighborhood started at 160, now three months later, we are at 67. EN1

DeletedUser

Hey SirTroy,

There exist several threads addressing the small neighbourhood question. I suggest you use the little search function in the top right corner of the forum. ;)
I've had ~40 neighbours for weeks, then suddenly a merge happened and now it's up to 70+ :D

@Herluth: 160 neighbours? o_O

- L

DeletedUser

I was special, lol. Nah, they had a small glitch, and merged two 80 member neighborhoods by accident, lol, I was quite happy by the mistake.

DeletedUser3157

EN1-51
EN2-54
EN3-64
EN4-70
EN5-45
EN6-68
EN7-58

Bear in mind that this post is made about 10h prior to next naberhood merge which hopefully would raise some of those numbers, I could especially use one in EN5 where I've had poor naberhood for freaking months. But idk if they have a 35 one to give us, prolly gotta wait few more weeks.

DeletedUser

You guys are unreal, i now have 78 in my neighbourhood.
THANK YOU

DeletedUser

45 and going down from week to week. sometime we gain 2 players in a week and those same go away the next week...

EN1

DeletedUser

Our neighbourhood is back to 56 and dwindling fast, lol
Can you make that magic merge again?
Is Brisgard dying?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Our neighbourhood is back to 56 and dwindling fast, lol
Can you make that magic merge again?
Is Brisgard dying?

They merge when there are compatible neighborhoods. There isn't always one that will fit in with yours.

Remember that for your neighborhood of 56 to be merged, there has to be another one out there with 24.

DeletedUser7798

EN7 - 39. pleeeease take this hood on monday its zzzzzzzzzoooo boring. 160 sounds like a dream come true :O

edit: dropped from 41 to 39 today

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Be careful what you wish for, you just might get it. If your neighborhood merges to 80 (as mine did) and you have competitive people vying for tower points, then you will all have to fight 80 daily battles instead of .. 40 for some of you. Talk about boring, but if the other guy is doing it and you are competing for the tower you need to do it and do so with fewer losses then the ones you compete with.

DeletedUser7798

uh, so you find winning medals entertaining, but not combating and competition?

sure do know what i want. WAR

DeletedUser

58 neighbors in my neighborhood. I agree that this system need improvement, but it's not that 'vital' atm. IMHO

DeletedUser

58 neighbors in my neighborhood. I agree that this system need improvement, but it's not that 'vital' atm. IMHO

I respect your opinion but please take a look at this post too for a suggetion for improvements;
http://forum.en.forgeofempires.com/...how-neighbourhood-merger-should-be-undertaken!
IMHO this is very important as without players to attack your rating will not grow as quickly as others who have lots of players to attack. This means that if you have fought hard to get to 1st place on a server your neighbourhood can influence if you will remain there as I know from direct contact with someone in that situation.
~ddrd1981