• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

How long have you been playing FoE?

Ev4ma

Captain
which ones?
copied and pasted from forgeDB

en12
addon_portrait_id_archeology_johannatn.jpg
emmagirl2⚜Lions⚜1,940,0562,699
en11
portrait_id_43tn.jpg
emmagirl2TUC2216,90532
en1
portrait_id_43tn.jpg
emmagirl2The Builders Guild134,20124
en17
portrait_id_15tn.jpg
emmagirl2⚔420 SPARTANS⚔88,406148
en16
portrait_id_15tn.jpg
emmagirl2Only here on tuesday84,404180
en8
portrait_id_43tn.jpg
emmagirl2Rookies United46,96445
en3
portrait_id_43tn.jpg
emmagirl2The Builders14,28615
en14
portrait_id_15tn.jpg
emmagirl2Will never play here9,8836
en13
portrait_id_43tn.jpg
emmagirl2The Builders9,22910
en2
portrait_id_43tn.jpg
emmagirl2THE BUILDERS!5,8588

topazn

Private
Nearly 6 months, One of the best games of it's type. Was looking through a lot of them, none come close.
Some people I've heard play this game allready for years for free and still enjoy it.
cheers, printsbery

Last edited:

car54

Private
Started playing Dec of 2012, over 8 years and bought many diamonds, but because I don't have the gift of gab, I'm still a private. Sad Inno doesn't reward for longevity.

Cuthwolf

Captain
I started on 26th August 2014 in Cirgard. I now am exclusively in Mount Killmore which I I started in on the day it opened - 16 March 2015. I was the top ranked player and leader of the top ranked guild for 2 or 3 years but then coasted throughout18/19/20, dropping to 17th. Re-enthused during Lockdown and back up to 7th.

PeePee Pleb

Lieutenant
I've been playing since 25th February 2018., but I had two major breaks consisting of 4 months total, so need to make up for that huge loss I make by pausing with game xD

DESYPETE

Lieutenant
i have been played this game twice, i first started when the game had not long been around, there was only 1 map up to the col age, i can still remember when they brought in the new era of industry. i played the game for a long while i got upto number 2 in the world of fel, but then they brought in gvg and nerfed all the gbs and like many players i ended up quiting the game in disgust at the changes and how they took no notice of us players. i quit the game for a good couple of years to come back again 4 years or so ago, i got hooked again at the simple format but not to happy with all the changes the game has grown into. but the good thing is you can play this game any way you wish, so i must be the only player around who still tries to win all the pvp towers to be the champion each week, just like the good old days : )

PeePee Pleb

Lieutenant
i have been played this game twice, i first started when the game had not long been around, there was only 1 map up to the col age, i can still remember when they brought in the new era of industry. i played the game for a long while i got upto number 2 in the world of fel, but then they brought in gvg and nerfed all the gbs and like many players i ended up quiting the game in disgust at the changes and how they took no notice of us players. i quit the game for a good couple of years to come back again 4 years or so ago, i got hooked again at the simple format but not to happy with all the changes the game has grown into. but the good thing is you can play this game any way you wish, so i must be the only player around who still tries to win all the pvp towers to be the champion each week, just like the good old days : )
Ahhh, I also forgot abour those times, tho I started when InA was the highest age. I played on Fel Dranghyr and I even remember #1 player duribg that time.But then I made a coupel of months pauae and...that city got deleted for prolonged inactivity.

DESYPETE

Lieutenant
Ahhh, I also forgot abour those times, tho I started when InA was the highest age. I played on Fel Dranghyr and I even remember #1 player duribg that time.But then I made a coupel of months pauae and...that city got deleted for prolonged inactivity.
yes there was a female who was number 1 i forget her name ? at the start when i first started, then rassie over took and i was chasing rassie i almost had top spot but then the changes came around and the game suddenly changed to a gvg points feast,
guilds rigged the fights and players where making millions of points by rigging up there own fights etc, it really did change the game and hood fighting got so hard it was almost impossible to beat the hoods as gbs were maxed out at level 10 and had been nerfed down to just 3% per level,

it was a good simple game when it started out happy days i only wish inno would start a new game again in the same simple way which had no arc, no 1.9, and no players hanging around in low eras we all pushed to move up to get the better troops, all that way of playing is gone now : (

PeePee Pleb

Lieutenant
yes there was a female who was number 1 i forget her name ? at the start when i first started, then rassie over took and i was chasing rassie i almost had top spot but then the changes came around and the game suddenly changed to a gvg points feast,
guilds rigged the fights and players where making millions of points by rigging up there own fights etc, it really did change the game and hood fighting got so hard it was almost impossible to beat the hoods as gbs were maxed out at level 10 and had been nerfed down to just 3% per level,

it was a good simple game when it started out happy days i only wish inno would start a new game again in the same simple way which had no arc, no 1.9, and no players hanging around in low eras we all pushed to move up to get the better troops, all that way of playing is gone now : (
Her name was noobler, if we think about the same person, but today I don't see her anymore.
Ohh yeah, I remember those times, and I remember how it was minor luxury to own a LoA or Colloseum. And then, with the new ages coming and coming, culminating with the arrival of FE and the Arc, game hyperscaling phase begun. Ahhh, good old times when it was mostly about keeping your city beautiful...