• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

how is the merge system worked out ?

• Thread starter DeletedUser13805
  • Start date

DeletedUser13805

it occurs to me that if we have mods sorting out the merging system then, can they pick and choose which hood they play in personaly? as i notice a few players seem to never get merged in my hood could this be just random or could it be there mates make sure there in good hoods etc away from anyone who can compete etc? i am not accusing anyone just trying to clear up an doubt about the selection process which has popped up in a chat i had

DeletedUser276

mods cannot select who plays in what hoods. Only cms can switch hoods for people. And that only happens when they are in a hood by themselves. Otherwise we just have them wait till the next merge.

The merge is based mostly off of the tech tree but activity plays a part as well. if someone doesnt log in much then the system just throws them willy nilly as with a lackluster login it just seems they dont care where they are at as they wont be able to collect goods well anyways.

If the tech trees are similar then they share a hood. Sometimes with a slower login rate the merge system (which is automatic) may throw more leeway to who to merge with. But it generally keeps people in the same hood if they are already there and just merge new people in.