• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

How is Great Buildings list sorted?

DeletedUser

When you click on the list of all the Great Buildings you are currently supporting, how are they sorted? Can you sort them different ways?

DeletedUser7719

Correct me if I'm wrong, they are only sorted by when you first donated to them.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I tested it a bit, and it seems it's sorted on when you last donated to them, with the most recent one at the bottom.

DeletedUser

Does it list GB you contributed to, based on your recent activity or recent activity in general? the later seems more helpful.

Also, I have no idea if it's common to participated in more than few GB at the same time. However, if it is, then you might want to add a suggestion in the idea section, for some sort of sorting mechanic to be put in place. Maybe making the column labels clickable and using them to sort the entries by progress, FP invested etc... whatever you like.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Good question, I've wondered this myself and couldn't find the answer...

To be honest, I wouldn't mind if they just sorted them by age and gave them fixed places ;) That way I could find the correct building much easier!

DeletedUser

To be honest, I wouldn't mind if they just sorted them by age and gave them fixed places ;) That way I could find the correct building much easier!
The reason I suggested that the GB will be listed by recent activity, is so that we know that the situation has changed since our last contribution and possibly our rank.

Another interesting solution might be to adding an indicator
TE_mpl_attentionIcon.gif
that something has changed since our last visit. Though it would be more complicated than the sort suggestion above and might be plagued with refresh issues :/

DeletedUser

I have questions about the rewards when helping with the Great Buildings. I spent a lot of forge points on someone else's great building and eventually completed the lvl. I was supposed to get 5 forge points, 8 badges, and 1 blueprint. I got the notice that the lvl for the building had been completed, but I never received the rewards. Am I missing something here? Does only the person in the first position of donations get the rewards?
Appreciate any enlightenment you can pass my way....lol.

DeletedUser7719

If you go back to the GB, you can go back to that level and see where you placed (and if there's a treasure chest next to it, you can hover your cursor right next to it to see your reward). Most likely, someone stole your position at the last second.

DeletedUser

I learned something new today. Thanks byeordie (I would add to your rep but I have to spread some around first :-) )

There is a selection box near the bottom right of the great building which enables us to look at previous levels to see who contributed and how much. Is that news to anyone else or am I just slow on the uptake? Is it a recent feature?