• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

How does "Boost" work on Goods Production Buildings?

DeletedUser

How does "Boost" work on Goods Buildings? Ex: Marble Mason, Boosted by Marble Rock. Or Dye Works boosted by Flowers.

DeletedUser

it increases the amount u can make with that good. for example if you have marble rock you will get 400% more production for marble

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

That's what I figured, but then, how do I get marble rock, or flowers, etc...

DeletedUser

when you conquer territories you get bonus's, some of those bonus's are marble rock or flowers, if you look on your continental map, it will show what territory gives what

Note that you only get two good deposits for each age

DeletedUser

You need to produce them.
To produce them you need to research them with Forge Points and then you will be able to create a building which has option to produce them. To increase productivity you need to take over (conquest) the sector with the material you want to produce.

Edit: a bit late ^^

DeletedUser

So the boost comes from the territories I conquer, depends what kind of boost it offers. Great, thank you.

DeletedUser

You need to produce them.
To produce them you need to research them with Forge Points and then you will be able to create a building which has option to produce them. To increase productivity you need to take over (conquest) the sector with the material you want to produce.

Edit: a bit late ^^

Hey guys, first message here, after 2 days i'm playing the game. I built a stone mason, since i have a territory that produces stone. I was wondering, my stone thingie now produces like 10 stone in 8 hours, right? What would be the number if i didn't have territory? Or is there somewhere on this forum i can check the rates for building, boosted and un-boosted? I've been trying with the 'search' button, but couldn't really find what i was looking for! Thanks in advance!

Lenco

DeletedUser

And it goes the same for the rest goods. (10 with boost, or 2 without boost (for 8 hours)) And another thing..... enjoy the game!!!!

DeletedUser

thank you so much for the replies :)
i am enjoying the game, tho, as in any game, at first, i have no clue what i'm doing ;)