How do you get advanced GBs for your age?

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Xenophon the Prophet 576, Sep 4, 2018.

1. shad23

shad23 Chief Warrant Officer

was just saying if you look long enough you can find a good price

2. Xenophon the Prophet 576

Xenophon the Prophet 576 Private

Yep, got it ! But even if one of my guild mates offered the goods for free, I would still contribute FPs towards their GBs anyway as I'm not looking for a free ride as I don't think that would be fair. I just wanted a general idea of what would be a fair price to pay.

3. Emberguard

Emberguard FoE Team Forum Moderator

It'd be something you'd have to negotiate on a case by case basis

Remember the person trading is primarily after the FPs, not the goods. If they're short on the age goods you're offering, or feel it's viable to trade on the goods you're offering then you may get a discount. If a player has an abundance of goods it won't matter what age goods you're giving unless they're able to make a plan for those goods, so they may also need to know what those goods could be sold for in FPs before being willing to accept a lesser rate for them

electricrainbows likes this.
  4. Snarko

Snarko Private

Top 1000 is 12.5m points right now. Top 500 is 21m. I should get into top 1000 before I leave HMA. Top 500 may take longer and will obviously increase before I get there. I still expect to get there if I play long enough.

Top 100, that might be a different matter. I'm not sure if I can ever get that high in the rankings or how many years it will take me if I do.

5. Xenophon the Prophet 576

So I now have a full set of BPs for arc and have a good deal for the goods from a guild member. I will be getting the goods in installments and by the end of the week I should be ready to build the arc! Just wanted to say thank you everyone for all your help and advice :)

6. Vesiger

Vesiger General

I've been stuck around 680 in Noarsil for over a year - I'm scoring steadily, and every time I place an expansion , research a tech or go up a level in a GB I bump up a little in the rankings, but then I drop down again within a week or so. I think I've just got to the stage where all the active players above me are progressing at about the same rate as I am (and probably doing GvG on a regular basis, at a guess).

7. Dimondus

Dimondus Lieutenant

How long have you been playing?

8. Dimondus

Dimondus Lieutenant

Same here I'm just barely top 500 in Noarsil for almost a year and getting ranks are hard because everyone is fighting and leveling GBs at the same pace as I am.

Vesiger likes this.
  9. DarkUros222

DarkUros222 Monarch

Wow, so there are players with more than 10M points who are in HMA?
    My goal :D

10. electricrainbows

electricrainbows Second Lieutenant

That's a bit steep, no? Find a good guild and be true and loyal to them. Ask around because the prices vary.

11. DarkUros222

DarkUros222 Monarch

The fairest price is 1:4,at least in Langendorn :)

12. JadeAlana

JadeAlana Major-General

Not true, my guild are super awesome, I got it for free :D

DarkUros222 likes this.
  13. Snarko

Snarko Private

Close to 13 months now.
    Top 1000 has increased by 0.2m since my post; t500 by 0.5m. My score has increased 1m since then. Yeah, t1000 will be easy.

I haven't seen anyone that does but I should be there soon. 7.3m right now.

DarkUros222 likes this.
  14. Xenophon the Prophet 576

Can someone tell me why rank is so important in the game? What advantages does a higher ranking give you?

15. DarkUros222

DarkUros222 Monarch

Only more respect and lower ranked neighbors afraid to attack you because you have more ranking points than them :)

16. Richard of shaw

Richard of shaw Captain

I place no importance on rank at all and never really gave it any thought until I started seeing it mentioned on here. And I still don't really care. It's a game and I just play the way I want. Simples!

17. Xenophon the Prophet 576

thanks DarkUros :)

Great, I just wanted to make sure I was not missing something here. I thought perhaps that the higher ranking you are the more rewards the game gives you such as 100 fp/week...now wouldn't that be nice :)

DarkUros222 likes this.
  18. Dimondus

Dimondus Lieutenant

1mln in 10 days in HMA?! How did you do that? Sounds like a witchcraft to me.

19. Richard of shaw

Richard of shaw Captain

DCs will give you 100 FPs from time to time. It is awesome when it happens.

20. Snarko

Snarko Private

It's called lvl 80 Arc and a city aimed at maximizing FP production. So yeah, witchcraft :)

DarkUros222 likes this.