• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

how do we get an answer from a CCM??

DeletedUser6974

several of us are waiting for an answer in the thread regarding Guild levels at https://forum.en.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/need-more-guild-levels-added.32621/
we have asked over and over for an answer all to no avail.
are there any CCM's here that will give us an answer?
are more Guild Levels going to be added after Level 60?
are our Hall of Fames of any value now?
my guild has maxed out the levels at level 60.
will more levels be added so the points we are earning now will be used for level 61?
need an answer please.
Thank you!!

DeletedUser653

Agreed
+1 (ok maybe +100)
The big issue is we ask for feedback and after many days get nothing at all

DeletedUser110433

What you clearly want is to contact Dev's not CCM's
In my playing experience i have come to conclusion that any administration in for of volunteers are simply butlers and maids for the upper class - the Dev's. The rest, non-working people are peasants outside the mansion. Being inside the mansion does not give much leverage to help the poor.
What you can do is annoy Dev's directly when they do LIVE on FB. Unfortunately that is a rare occasion and i expect next such social interaction on easter, and that`s 7 weeks away.