• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

how do i gain more troops ?

DeletedUser

whenn im attacking im only aloud to send 8 troopsinto battle but im facing people with more troops ?

DeletedUser11691

The maximum number of units that anyone can use at once is 8.

DeletedUser1081

There was a bug for a little while that sometimes showed more than eight units in our own "selected armies", but if you ever see an army on the battlefield with more than eight units please take a screenshot and submit it to in-game support with full details of where you saw it (on the continent? a neighbour? in GvG?) because that would be a very interesting bug indeed.

DeletedUser4089

I recall a bug where units were simultaneously showing in both their starting positions and the positions they subsequently moved to.
This was a graphical issue only though, the army still only consisted of the maximum 8 units.

I think this may have been under the 'flash about to crash' situation.

P.S. Way way too tired to think more, my apologies.