• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

How do I acquire supplies and items to trade with?

DeletedUser1653

Hi

Ive just started playing and cant see how I acquire supplies (hammer icon) - any advice please. I also cant see how I get items to treade with as when Im making pots and arrowheads they dont seem to be stored anywhere - help!!

Many thanks

DeletedUser

Welcome Gwen, when you start, you get supplies from the Hunter building. As you advance through the game, you'll get more buildings to acquire supplies.

Trading is a bit more complex issue, which developers are working on. In order to trade, you must produce from Goods Buildings; Goods are mostly used to unlock technologies or to negotiate sectors on the continent map. I suggest you to read [thread=781]this simple Goods guide[/thread].

[thread=1551]This another one[/thread] is also very good for starters.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1653

Hi

Many thanks - I will keep plodding on lol. Ive also had a problem when I attack people who are listed in the scroll thing and I win when I get to their village where I should be able to plunder I get kicked out of the game - any ideas?

DeletedUser

It's a known bug, you get a "Sorry, internal error" message. We'll have to wait until they fixed that bug.

If you win a battle, you don't have to plunder right away; you have 24 hours to sneak in and plunder stuff (including Goods).

DeletedUser1081

i think it's when you've attacked someone with 0 points (or anyway real low scores) that you get the internal error after a battle.

and gwen, those pots and arrowheads and so on are what generate supplies. when you collect them, you should see your "supply" count increase.

if you open the "build" section of the menu in the lower left, you'll see several different tabs. the first is for housing, then come "supply-producing" buildings; further down (crossed swords) are military buildings; and so on.

after you've done the necessary research there will be more varieties of all the above, as well as goods-producing buildings (for trade, among other uses).

have fun!