• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

How did you find out about the game?

Zeratul 2.0

Lieutenant Colonel
This is not a good survey, because according to Mandarin Philosophy, HOW you get here will be HOW you leave here.
People such as Cursedveggie, and legend9182 (to some extent) will be safe in this regard, because he or she forgot or vaguely remember one of three possibilities; While "Deleted member 118943" remembers CLEARLY, and the word "Deleted" in the username is evidence enough, no?
In my case, I was searching for a game I played a little in the past, but could not find it. There is a game with the same name but is not the one I have in mind.
Remembering it makes me want to search again, for the _"Heroes of Might and Magic" (the no-need-to-download version)_
But the hope is fragile (frail), because there is a game with the same name and that is like the files on a computer hard disk, the files are not only deleted but also overwritten by something else...

In summary however the answer is "best freee online webpage game" search results

Last edited:

Ev4ma

Captain
This is not a good survey, because according to Mandarin Philosophy, HOW you get here will be HOW you leave here.
People such as Cursedveggie, and legend9182 (to some extent) will be safe in this regard, because he or she forgot or vaguely remember one of three possibilities; While "Deleted member 118943" remembers CLEARLY, and the word "Deleted" in the username is evidence enough, no?
In my case, I was searching for a game I played a little in the past, but could not find it. There is a game with the same name but is not the one I have in mind.
Remembering it makes me want to search again, for the _"Heroes of Might and Magic" (the no-need-to-download version)_
But the hope is fragile (frail), because there is a game with the same name and that is like the files on a computer hard disk, the files are not only deleted but also overwritten by something else...

In summary however the answer is "best freee online webpage game" search results
They came back

i was playing Aion totally pissed off with what they did in the latest patches when a banner ad for FOE floated past my eyes using Microsoft edge browser on my pc, well i don't usually click on them but this time I did and glad i did because Innogames seem to put a lot of well-balanced design into FOE and even the forum has a lot decent posters!
You are all wonderful :)