• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

How are you doing?

DeletedUser554

354k and first in my K. No diamonds and only 10 peeps active. Early Middle Age and haven't got past the ebony province yet. :) Just wondering what the inventory tab will allow us to do. Could it be that we can store our factories when not in use? Or housing, or is just like facebook games and used for storing gifts from friends? I wonder....

DeletedUser

I am hoping it is to store things you dont need right now. I am going to go through the tech tree tomorrow and see how much wine I will need in the future. Currently I am well over 250 and will sell it off to make room if it will cover the rest of the tree. Oh and currently 4th with 298K.