• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Housing?

DeletedUser

I've just noticed that when I look at other players who have vast cities there appears (as far as I can tell) no housing in those cities.

Us lot further down the ladder are scrabbling about trying to balance housing, happiness etc. where those at the top of the ladder don't seem to have the same worries?

Am I missing something in that I can't see housing for top level players?

King Dael

Sergeant
You are not missing anything. You just need to play a bit longer.
Events give you special buildings, wich usually supplies a lot of people and happiness. Same for some Great Buildings.
We all struggled in the early gameplay...
Eventually, you end up with so many special buildings that you don't need to ever worry about population or happiness again.

Knight of ICE

What you are missing is that not only houses provide population.

DeletedUser

I was unaware that there were 'other ways' to get population.

No doubt, when I eventually get to those 'lofty heights' I'll find out for myself.

Thanks again for your help/advice, it is appreciated.