• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

House building time discrepancy

zirrania

Private
  • [BWorld:[/B]]Cirguard
  • Browser and Version: Firefox
  • Overview of the bug: The time stated on the building menu icon for the IA cottage is 30 mins, yet when I started building, the time was stated as 3hr.30mins
  • How often this occurs: This is the first time I've noticed it, but I haven't built a cottage in a long time.
  • Urgency: Fairly urgent
  • Preventative Actions: None
  • Summary: Has the time for building the cottage been altered? If so it should be fixed on the building icon as it is misleading.
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes
  • Have you tried fixing it by using methods listed in the thread pinned to the top of this forum:
N/A

DeletedUser

I've just tried building an iron age cottage in Fel Dranghyr and got the correct 30 minutes display for build time.

DeletedUser97349

I have been unable to replicate this issue. Zirrania, can you confirm it took the whole 3 hrs and 30 mins to build?

Can anyone else confirm an issue with build times?

Amy Steele

General
I also have not been able to reproduce this issue, therefore setting the thread to 'cannot reproduce'. If anyone does manage to reproduce this issue, please post here, with a screenshot if possible.