• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Houndsmoor Jump Start Competition

DeletedUser276

I can do it right now... but just keep working and putting in applications. When I have enough I will post everyones... so I guess you can say... till names and places appear keep working on it.

Tier 1

1st filled
2nd filled
3rd open

Tier 2
all open

DeletedUser6965

Hey guys :)
I just want to say, that yesterday the first non-diamond player finished competition on "de" and I finished it today :)

--> So it's possible to reach EMA in about 1 week without diamonds ;)

DeletedUser6603

I can do it right now... but just keep working and putting in applications. When I have enough I will post everyones... so I guess you can say... till names and places appear keep working on it.

Tier 1

1st filled
2nd filled
3rd open

Tier 2
all open

Thanks for the update Smitty, much appreciated.

DeletedUser6603

I have been attempting to upload and post my screen shot proving I have completed the Houndsmoor Contest requirements. Would someone please assist/advise so that I can at least be in the running?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser276

if your unsure you can pm me the image as an entry... but only if you tried and tried to post it there. From what I have seen though you havent. If you try to post in there you can click at the bottom "preview" which will preview your post so you can verify it then press post which will make it disapear.

DeletedUser6603

Thanks for taking the time to assist Smitty,

I have tried to post in the proper thread over half a dozen times. I just don't think I have the proper program/app to post it (running a very old system and using Micro Soft Paint). Is there any other way to enter my account in the contest? Really would like to see this past weeks dedicated effort make it into consideration.

Wil

DeletedUser

@Blacksmith
please update information about the race ? does it finish ?
thanks
-nb-

DeletedUser

Thanks for taking the time to assist Smitty,

I have tried to post in the proper thread over half a dozen times. I just don't think I have the proper program/app to post it (running a very old system and using Micro Soft Paint). Is there any other way to enter my account in the contest? Really would like to see this past weeks dedicated effort make it into consideration.

Wil

You can use Paint to add your Screenshots, please check out this guide made by some wonderful person: http://forum.en.forgeofempires.com/showthread.php?4920-Guide-How-to-take-a-screenshot

DeletedUser276

all entries are now in. Due to one disqualification there is one tier 1 spot left. Hurry folks :)

DeletedUser6603

Blacksmith was able to receive my post!

All the best to those who have entered the competition.

Wil

DeletedUser6603

all entries are now in. Due to one disqualification there is one tier 1 spot left. Hurry folks :)

Is it possible to place a general post to Houndsmoor players regarding this last Diamond opening?

It would seem that either the remaining Diamond players don't care about the contest, or they do not realize there's one spot left.

Wil

DeletedUser

I have no idea..
I guess if you check 2 posts above yours that reason is still the reason.
If I were you I'd spend 5 diamonds, screenshot your town when if it's reached the requirements and take that #3 spot xD
Check the first post to see where to send that screenshot.

- L

DeletedUser

yea purlana do that =)
i gues i will send a message to my guild to make some screenshots,better more then lesss i gues

DeletedUser

I have no idea..
I guess if you check 2 posts above yours that reason is still the reason.
If I were you I'd spend 5 diamonds, screenshot your town when if it's reached the requirements and take that #3 spot xD
Check the first post to see where to send that screenshot.

- L

I already entered for first place of the non-diamond competition. Can I win both diamond, and non-diamond contests?