• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Houndsmoor Jump Start Competition

DeletedUser12516

i cant find that player on the player ranking list on Houndsmoor

Well its a little later than I thought it would be. I seemed to have a lack of entrants for Diamond users. As such we will only have partial winners for this competition.

The winners in order are

Tier 1

1st Place - Idense
2nd Place - Player Disqualified
3rd Place - Player Disqualified

Tier 2

1st Place - Turbovcielka
2nd Place - Emphus Engora
3rd Place - Vortican

Unfortunately breaking the rules ingame is an automatic disqualification. Due to the lack of diamond user tickets, there is only 1 winner for Tier 1. I wish I could move those who put in screen shots from tier 2 and didnt make the cut to fill in the blanks.

anyways... Congrats to the players who won. And congrats to the non diamond users as they have put in dozens of entries.

DeletedUser

I have the high score in early middle age

ScreenHunter_17 Jan. 20 13.54.jpg

DeletedUser

ok i have a silly question what happened to my entry i sent a screen shot and received a confirmation that it was received by ingame i followed the rules of the game am a diamond user
this sucks it shown that i was in first place on the screen shot plus the player ranking listing if i did not receive first place and i was placed in either second or third could the ingame people please tell me why i missed out on a place after spending upwards of 400 dollars
thank you for your time

i have copy of the ranking saved if yoy wish to see again

very disappointed

thats why dont spend that kind of amount in this game its not worth it..

DeletedUser

ok i have a silly question what happened to my entry i sent a screen shot and received a confirmation that it was received by ingame i followed the rules of the game am a diamond user
this sucks it shown that i was in first place on the screen shot plus the player ranking listing if i did not receive first place and i was placed in either second or third could the ingame people please tell me why i missed out on a place after spending upwards of 400 dollars
thank you for your time

i have copy of the ranking saved if yoy wish to see again

very disappointed

Dear mikeg_05, please allow me to help you by pointing out the following quote:
Only 1 submission allowed and each winning person will have their account looked at to ensure fair play. The winners will be announced once all 6 spots are filled.

Post your screen shots in the main competition thread. All posts will be hidden once posted.

As you can see, the winners haven't been announced yet and your post was hidden (the administration has the screenshots but they are hidden). Let me know if this answers all your questions. If not i will be more than happy to forward this issue to our Community Managers.

-----------------------------------------

I have the high score in early middle age

Raja786, in this competition we are talking about the amount of points a player gathers as he builds up his kingdom. Allow me to point out the the points you have presented in the screenshot are 'battle points', a certain % out of these points adds up to your 'total points' that i have talked about in the precious sentence. As always, let me know if this answer all of your questions.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12516

yes i know that. i will not join any more competitions . i will just enjoy playing the game .

but have just noticed why i cant find that name from the player (Idense) that got first place is from Fel Dranghyr and not from Houndsmooor
so i am mistaken from reading the old threads , very sorry that i have caused some issues . the thread that i read looked the same as the current one for Houndsmoor.
only after re reading it i notice this line
The first diamond user will get the forum title of The fury of Fel Dranghyr where the first non diamond user will get the forum title of The forger of Fel Dranghyr.

Sorry

DeletedUser

No need to apology mikeg_05, we are here because we enjoy helping people solve problems. Have fun!

DeletedUser12516

Hellomungiu
just saw your reply thread . thank you ,

its been a long road and lots of mail to ingame support . that allowed me to finally post my submission of my screen shot .
and one of the Senior Moderator comfirmed that my screen shot did work on 2013-01-18 (date of email).

so when i read this line
Unfortunately breaking the rules ingame is an automatic disqualification.
thinking i was Disqualified . beliveing i was playing by all the rules , fairly . made me feel a little upset. if you see my point of view

DeletedUser6603

Is the Jump Start Compitition over for Houndsmoor?

So the competition is over already?

I've been working at this like a machine and still have a ways to go to even get to EMA. Got second place in bronze age PvP and first place in Iron age PvP. Guess this contest was won by pacifists :O)

Wilberham

DeletedUser276

no its not over. He made a mistake and in a later post said oops.

competition has a bit to go before its over. So far only 1 diamond spot left and the non diamond spots I have 2 spots open.

DeletedUser6603

competition has a bit to go before its over. So far only 1 diamond spot left and the non diamond spots I have 2 spots open.

So I guess I'm clearly out of the running. Was a valiant attempt. Thanks for the clarification.

DeletedUser7099

wow, have someone already won the non-diamond competition? i've been going hard on this, but i'm still a few days off getting enough forge points...

DeletedUser276

winners havent been presented yet. So if the person cheated at the game at all.... then no there is no winner. I wont check potentials till all applications are in.

DeletedUser

did you see my diamond spot entrant? i was not sure if the screenshot took. you said one diamond spot left and i finished the competition 2 days ago.

DeletedUser

If you submitted the screenshot, it is in the competition. The competition is hidden, meaning you can not see it once it is submitted. RanOne, your screenshots are submitted, no worries.

Thanks for playing Forge of Empires.

DeletedUser

I believe that excluding the quest diamonds spenders from the competition is not fair. After all , we earned them the hard way and besides , everybody has access to them.
I spent 30 lousy quest diamonds on a soldier at the very beginning ( and that by mistake of my little boy that is messing with my game) and that means that I'm out of the competition ?
Not that I have a serious chance to win...I'm just saying.

DeletedUser

Dear laviniaV,

Indeed the competition rules are not easy to follow and i think that Innogames takes pride in how it challenges players. For example i joined the competition before i became a moderator, and as soon as i became i was announced that i am not eligible to participate in any game competitions. There are many rules that a player will not like (i'm a simple player just as you are) and this is what makes this competition captivating. You need skill, dedication and attentiveness ;)

My intention i not to defend Innogames or Players, i am simply explaining the basics of any competition. I can only hope that you agree with my words.

With respect, mungiu

DeletedUser

OK , touche !:)
I insist that this condition doesn't make sense , but that's that .
Case closed.

DeletedUser276

the reason why I dont include quest diamonds is because then I have to look at gains and losses for that specific world. Diamonds are shared across all worlds so then I may start argueing with a player who earned diamonds on Brisgard but spent them on houndsmoor. Players playing other worlds can earn a decent amount of diamonds just doing quests.... then spend them here saying they werent purchased so must be included... which isnt fair to new players.

DeletedUser6603

lil update?

winners haven't been presented yet. So if the person cheated at the game at all.... then no there is no winner. I wont check potentials till all applications are in.

Your time and attention are appreciated BS.

Would it be possible to post those positions that have already been decided? It's difficult to decide whether to start helping guild/friends out with Great Building contributions if there's still the possibility of entering the "winners" circle.

No need to go into names or which competitor has locked in the prize.

While it seems very considerate to wait before you "check potentials till all applicants are in" it would seem there must be a very good idea when this contest is nearing it's completion. A little update posted for those who have invested of their time and resources would be most welcomed I'm sure. Just a thought.

Wil.