• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Houndsmoor Jump Start Competition

DeletedUser276

Hello Kings and Queens,

Hear ye, Hear ye

A Tournament is announced for the start up of Houndsmoor. This Tournament comes in two separate tiers.

First Tier...

Registered participants of Houndsmoor have a race to complete. The first player who reaches 4000 points and attains the third age (Early Middle Ages), then posts a screen shot of their points from ingame.

Second Tier

This tier is pretty much the same as the first but to win this one you must not have spent any amount of diamonds in this world. (not even diamonds from quests).

There cannot be 1 winner for both categories just in case a non diamond user gets there first, if such an even occurs the non diamond user will only win tier 2 and tier 1 will go to the first diamond user who attains it.

The prize allocation is the same for both tiers.

1st 600 diamonds
2nd 400 diamonds
3rd 200 diamonds

The first diamond user will get the forum title of The fury of Houndsmoor where the first non diamond user will get the forum title of The forger of Houndsmoor.

Only 1 submission allowed and each winning person will have their account looked at to ensure fair play. The winners will be announced once all 6 spots are filled.

Good luck and happy jousting.

Post your screen shots in the main competition thread. All posts will be hidden once posted.

You can discuss the competition in here.

DeletedUser

What actually is 4000 points? because on the leaderboards i see people with like 1.034 isnt it going to take decades to hit 4000?

DeletedUser276

There is no date deadline so it can take as long as it needs to take.

DeletedUser276

no registration. Just join Houndsmoor world and play :) when you get enough points and hit the proper age post a screenshot of the age your in and points in the other thread which I linked in the first post.

DeletedUser

If you dont know how to do it and ask in this topic I doubt u get any prize[/QUOTE]

I dint say i want to compete...i just want to know how to post a picture thats all...only fool plays too much world just like lifeless person...before this they said the 1st to reach 2ooo and then they change to 4000 which mean that you need to reach at least early middle aged....i dont have time to play another world...

DeletedUser276

I believe there is a thread on how to take screen caps in the faqs guide for beginners.

DeletedUser12516

hi Major-General
i just entered screen shot not sure if it worked for the jump start competition ? been at this some 18 hours on an off during my working day lol have the 4000 p

DeletedUser

Dear mikeg_05, welcome to the forum. We appreciate that you are so eager to win the competition. However, allow me to remind you that there is more to it than simply reaching the 4000 points cap.
First Tier...

Registered participants of Houndsmoor have a race to complete. The first player who reaches 4000 points and attains the third age (Early Middle Ages), then posts a screen shot of their points from ingame.

Please feel free to ask any questions if something is not clear.

DeletedUser12516

Hi there :) mungiu i understand that after some long hours of working out and posting in the screen shot ( getting blocked as in locked out ) and few other interesting issues i had was not as fun as one wished for lol . i finally got screen shot in :-) just have to wait and see if i made the grade . do see i have lots to learn how this forum works with all these codes etc

DeletedUser

early age winner.jpgit took 3 days. i posted as well.

DeletedUser276

*wonders when Ranone will realize this isnt the section to post the screen shots in, so cant possibly win anything here*

DeletedUser

I FIRST posted in the right place. the reason i posted a screenie here was to see if the screenshot is visible.

DeletedUser6965

What actually is 4000 points? because on the leaderboards i see people with like 1.034 isnt it going to take decades to hit 4000?
I reached 4000points after 3 days on the DE houndsmoor ;) that's no hard. The real competition is to reach EMA in short time ;) I calculated that I will reach it in a total of ~8 or 9 days :) (without diamonds of course)

DeletedUser12516

ok i have a silly question what happened to my entry i sent a screen shot and received a confirmation that it was received by ingame i followed the rules of the game am a diamond user
this sucks it shown that i was in first place on the screen shot plus the player ranking listing if i did not receive first place and i was placed in either second or third could the ingame people please tell me why i missed out on a place after spending upwards of 400 dollars
thank you for your time

i have copy of the ranking saved if yoy wish to see again

very disappointed