• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Houndsmoor Jump Start Competition

DeletedUser4089

I already entered for first place of the non-diamond competition. Can I win both diamond, and non-diamond contests?

From the origninal post by Blacksmith that detalis everything:
There cannot be 1 winner for both categories just in case a non diamond user gets there first, if such an even occurs the non diamond user will only win tier 2 and tier 1 will go to the first diamond user who attains it.

DeletedUser

Is it possible to announce all the non diamond winners and give out their prizes? Also is it safe for me to start using diamonds or will that disqualify my previous entry?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser276

Contest is now closed :) thank you all for participating. I will have the announcement and rewards up in a little bit. After my last post here there was a boom of posts with screen shots.. turned out great.

DeletedUser

Protectorn City.jpgHi, I heard from someone that the contest was not closed? I have reach 4K and EMA

DeletedUser276

Ok ladies and gentlemen the time has come to give the announcement :)

Tier 1
mikeg05 1st diamond The fury of Houndsmoor
ranone 2nd diamond
Boltness 3rd diamond

tier 2
Purlana 1st non diamond The forger of Houndsmoor
Alogara 2nd non diamond
Wilberham 3rd non diamond

congratulations to the winners. Diamonds will be paid out and titles bestowed within the next little bit. This has turned out to be a great competition and please return for future competitions :)

DeletedUser

congrats dude,i was only about 2 hours off you Purlana
and congrats to everyone ,really good job

off to buy expansions =)

DeletedUser6603

Congratulations.

I'd like to thank the academy...I mean our guild members and friends :)

Seriously though look at Extreme Chaos,
They gotta get a shout out for having both titles bestowed
upon their fellow guild members (as well as four winners outta 6!)

Tier 1

mikeg05 1st diamond The fury of Houndsmoor (Extreme Chaos)

ranone 2nd diamond ( Legion)

Boltness 3rd diamond (Extreme Chaos)

tier 2

Purlana 1st non diamond The forger of Houndsmoor (Extreme Chaos)

Alogara 2nd non diamond (Extreme Chaos)

Wilberham :) 3rd non diamond (Titans)

Appreciate the competition Forge of Empire team.

Forge on!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12516

hi . :-) Congratulations to all . well done also Extreme Chaos did well to :-)
thanks Forge of Empires .

DeletedUser

Congratulations Houndsmoor, i am proud to to moderate the forums of such enthusiastic players!

DeletedUser14359

so i'm confused is this contest closed or still running there seems to be no one in my houndsmoor map even tryna play cept a few others so are each houndsmoor the same or are there different servers for each houndsmoor this is all a bit confusing!?!?!

DeletedUser

it's over. the competition ended before you joined the world. You can see the global rankings by clicking on the number by the horseshoe in the upper left corner.