• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

HOUNDS OF PAIN ( HoP )

DeletedUser100147

HoP has come to this world.The genuine NO 1 guild in D world.Not THORS the LIAR HAMMERS.We threw them out with the thrash.We are looking for dedicated members who plan on playing GvG in the future.We know how to get things done and dont make claims that we cant back up.So out with the old and in with the new

DeletedUser99445

LOLOLOL Well Said! BUT I have to ask..........Who are Thors (Liar) Hammers?
Are they the guild whose members were encouraged to PLUNDER every player in their hoods and then brag about how bad they are.
GvG has given them what they deserve. Long may it continue.

Sp32

Master Corporal
Bad choice of words, 'every'; I think there are around 4 people in my neighborhood that I don't plunder :-)

Oh and sometimes there is nothing to collect and even if I keep going back there is still nothing, quite irritating.

p.s yeah we got what we deserve, 1 guild remaining second in the rankings, one level below the top guild

(yeah, that's right, we are only one guild, not HoP, HoP Gladiators, HoP old timers, HoP EXT, Inyanga Impi + Fight Club and whatever other super pro people are included, all put together, but yeah, keep telling yourself that you guys are #1 ;))

Last edited: