• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Do Not Suggest: Hospital Great Building - Repost

RobD75

Private
My suggestion is a GB to give you a chance to save "lost" troops - resuscitate those fallen in combat. For some reason it got mixed up with an earlier suggestion of an Event Building that speeds up troop heal times on survivors even thought it has nothing to do with that. I don't know how it got mixed up, since it clearly has nothing to do with heal times, but it was then moved to "Do Not Suggest" by an Admin where I can't even respond; let alone request it gets moved back. As such, I have no choice, but to repost.

Here is the original Post again:

Two possible things this could do - both to help in general and, for late-game players, to offset the insta-kills of the SAM/SAAB Keen Eye ability:
  1. After a battle, each "lost" unit has a % chance to return with 1HP, so you might not want to use them immediately, but they would re-heal eventually. Chance of survival would increase per GB level and possibly number you could get back would too - say 5% for 1 unit on Lvl1 and 25% for 4 units by Lvl50 or something. Obviously, if you didn't lose any, this wouldn't activate nor would it give you more back than you lost.
  2. Alternatively, you could also offset the Keen Eye by having units dodge the fatal shot using a dodge chance from the GB - possibly leaving them with 1HP instead of dodging the shot outright - but to avoid that becoming OP you'd need to, say, make it so each troop can only do this once per fight or something no matter the odds. Call it Resuscitation, Triage or Battlefield Medicine or something like that.
Depending on what Age you add it to would depend what you called it. Like a EMA would be some kind of Hospitaller Order monastery; Modern would be one of the current ones; and a SAM/SAAB one would be some kind of nano-surgery sci-fi thing.