• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Hospital building or first aid kits

DeletedUser96816

Dear foe,

I would like to see a hospital building (perhaps an event prize) where we could put our troops to speed up healing times.

Another thought would be first aid kits which are found in incidents, auction houses, events, rewards in random random reward quests etc.

I guess there could be different levels of first aid kits also, for example an elixir which cured everything through to a light bandage that recovered one or two points.

All the best,

Iain

You can heal troops with diamonds.

... please do not suggest the following ideas…
- Ideas to make yourself richer.. or make the game easier….
- New buildings or items...

Last edited:
Support your Guild. The higher the guild level. the higher the "recruitment boost", which reduces the time needed to recruit and heal troops.
(or leech onto a high level guild and benefit from the high recruitment boost) :-/

Last edited:

DeletedUser96901

not needed

if you play long enough your Alcatraz is high enough to have enough troops

and if you don't play long enough:
this game is designed to play over a long time
new players shouldn't get everything immediately
other players had to play for years

DeletedUser96816

I think you guys are assuming I'm a small player or have no Traz but it isn't true.
An improvement in healing times is no different than any of the other time boosts from the tavern.

I think you guys are assuming I'm a small player or have no Traz but it isn't true.
An improvement in healing times is no different than any of the other time boosts from the tavern.
Still on the "Do not suggest" list though.