• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Do Not Suggest: HOOD FIGHTING

change,this should be changed if you attack someones town you click the button with your troops ready but you cant fight,when owner of town logs on he sees you have placed an attack and checks you out att bonus ect,then looks at your army and places his own troops and attacks the attacker,probably easy killing the 1 hover+7rogs or sees you have too much att bonus and just puts 1 rog in,the attacker can then have the plunder time ect,,,,,any ideas or adjustment to that? please post

the defender would have their town deff and personal att boosts and any tavern boosts,both sides would lose troops,if the defender wins they can plunder attackers town,i'm guessing if you did a poll of all foe players somthing along these lines would get voted in 75%-25% and if it were technicaly able to make changes ect,,,,poop

Last edited:

DeletedUser115071

So it's not a new battle system? Nor is it a new game condition on PvP? Or changing the PvP system?

Agent327

Overlord
Apart from the fact that it is unformatted, so will end up in the bin anyhow, it is something that has been proposed multiple times before.

It always was and still is a stupid idea. What if the defender moves one unit and then goes out to lunch?

BTW, ivan is right. It is DNSL.

Apart from the fact that it is unformatted, so will end up in the bin anyhow, it is something that has been proposed multiple times before.

It always was and still is a stupid idea. What if the defender moves one unit and then goes out to lunch?

BTW, ivan is right. It is DNSL.

dont post any replies on my threads please as your a troll

sorted the guy have put him on ignore

Last edited:

DeletedUser115071

no,same 8 v 8,no new game,you only get pvp pts if you win,only tech guys know wots possible in that area,,,,,,this is just idea can be adjusted
How do you deal then with Deal Castle and other GBs that give defensive boost to troops when defending?

Emberguard

Legend
change,this should be changed if you attack someones town you click the button with your troops ready but you cant fight,when owner of town logs on he sees you have placed an attack and checks you out att bonus ect,then looks at your army and places his own troops and attacks the attacker,probably easy killing the 1 hover+7rogs or sees you have too much att bonus and just puts 1 rog in,the attacker can then have the plunder time ect,,,,,any ideas or adjustment to that? please post

Before I deal with the not-formatted and DNSL bits, am I correct in my interpretation of your idea? The plunderer's attack doesn't go through until the defender responds to it through placing a defence army?

What's stopping the defender from never responding to the attacker? And therefore having a perpetual shield for free by ignoring that function? Why would anyone build a defence at all if you're removing PvP in its entirety aside from the off chance someone places a defence back?

yes deffender does the fight but if they dont respond after 24hrs he can be plundered,,,,,no other time today to donate to this subject,the idea can be worked on,,,,,but in present set up imo att someones town is dead duck ect

delete thread if you want dont have time to expand on it am doing other things havent even got rid of my overnight 10fp yet and its 14.47,just delete it np

Agent327

Overlord
yes deffender does the fight but if they dont respond after 24hrs he can be plundered,,,,,no other time today to donate to this subject,the idea can be worked on,,,,,but in present set up imo att someones town is dead duck ect

That should work great if you are on a holliday.