• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Holiday Mode

• Thread starter DeletedUser2399
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser2399

Are you going to bring in a Holiday Mode where by you can activate it to protect yourself whilst away from your computer?. Most other games of this type have that available to the players. I have also heard that if you are inactive for a short time you may be moved out of your current neighbourhood. Is this correct ? If I was to come home from having two weeks off away on holiday to find I'd been moved or ranshacked whilst gone I think I'd end up spending my money on another game. Please add this or advertise where his option is, and say what I've heard isn't true?.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser276

protect yourself from what? You cant lose a city. Yes you will get moved if you go inactive but thats the worse that can happen. As for getting ransacked.... you dont have to have production except in your houses which run automatically... when you log in you can reactivate the houses without penalty.

As for inactive for a short time getting moved there are pre reqs for moving. Each age you enter gives you a longer time to be inactive. 1 week, 2 weeks, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.