• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Historical Questline Historical Questline - Sisi

• Thread starter DeletedUser4727
  • Start date

DeletedUser4727

Hello players,

Please leave us any feedback or questions for the Sisi Historical Questline below. You can find the full announcement here.

Thanks

Richard and team

DeletedUser106661

Is there a quest list available anywhere yet? I haven't found one.

DeletedUser106696

Does anybody know what this whole garden set entails? ... esp. if there any extra bonus on having the full set vs. having some of the bits...

DeletedUser109770

Hope you will not slow down us unnecessarily this time, by adding "24 hour productions" several times.

DeletedUser15432

Thank you, for those interested, Sisi, (Empress consort elizabeth of the Austro Hungarian empire) was the wife of Emperor Franz Josef and thus the last Empress consort - born in 1837 and assassinated by an anarchist in 1898

DeletedUser6065

I am heartened by the size (3 x 4) of the Aviary. Recently the buildings have been (in my opinion) too large for any useful purpose. 4 x 4 for a residential? Any I have will stay in inventory, until I get a 'construct' [then demolish] task. Boy, am I good for a lot of those.

. . . mk

DeletedUser109770

Please please please, do not slow down us unnecessarily, by adding unwanted 24 hour productions x ?? (multiple) times. please.
Love your game, but that kind of bullying or harassment is very much irritating.
So, please let us move forward with your fantastic game, and always look forward to great events.
regards,

DeletedUser96901

Please please please, do not slow down us unnecessarily, by adding unwanted 24 hour productions x ?? (multiple) times. please.
Love your game, but that kind of bullying or harassment is very much irritating.
So, please let us move forward with your fantastic game, and always look forward to great events.
regards,
lol I answered that to you already
nope

by spend 11 FP in every quests :lol:

DeletedUser12400

Hope you will not slow down us unnecessarily this time, by adding "24 hour productions" several times.
Please please please, do not slow down us unnecessarily, by adding unwanted 24 hour productions x ?? (multiple) times.
Experienced players build multiple blacksmiths and set them up before event starts and hold them up for these quests.

Blacksmith.png

The Blacksmith(2x2) is production buildings of the Bronze Age.​

DeletedUser96901

Experienced players build multiple blacksmiths and set them up before event starts and hold them up for these quests.
experienced forum users read the answers when they wrote something :lol:

there are NO 24 hour quests :rolleyes:

let's summarize:
-please no 24 h quests
-answer a few hours later: nope (short for: there are no such quests)
-next day: please no 24 h quests from the same player

it is terrible that different players ask the same question 10 times in the same thread during an event because they don't care what is written on the previous page
but the same player complaining on the same page ? what is the problem of such people ?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser97166

These sort of quests are typically in the longer events, every unlikely to see something in a mini-event like this one that only lasts a week.

DeletedUser6065

These sort of quests are typically in the longer events, every unlikely to see something in a mini-event like this one that only lasts a week.
I believe 'Scout' can consume 24 hours, or more. And that is in every event.
An 'FoE Team' member, who obviously doesn't play the game.
That's another problem all together.
. . . mk

DeletedUser

I believe 'Scout' can consume 24 hours, or more. And that is in every event.
An 'FoE Team' member, who obviously doesn't play the game.
That's another problem all together.
. . . mk
That's not the quest type that the poster was asking about. They specifically asked about the 'slow down' 24hr production quests.