• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Historical Questline Historical Questline - Napoleon Bonaparte

• Thread starter DeletedUser4727
  • Start date

DeletedUser110797

This was a totally underwhelming event (well, for me anyway). The 20 diamonds were great (3 worlds netted 60 diamonds) but in hindsight 3 x 2k coins, 4 x 2k supplies, and 2 x 5 goods were scant reward for the effort. Oh, and I just about forgot, 1 x avatar (like we really need any more of them) and a 3x2 arch which most of us don't have any room for.
Fingers crossed for the next event.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser112027

Made it under the wire. Glad the GE came around again before the end. :)

Napo.png

~is proud~

E.

DeletedUser110797

I completed the Napoleon quest in each of my 3 cities.........but what do I have to do to get him riding around the streets?

DeletedUser101009

The complaints are for a simple reason, playing the game has become a job. When I started there were just 5 annual events a year and a few historical events added in. Now it is constant events, Guild Expeditions, Tavern visiting, etc, etc.

From a personal view Guild Expeditions was the best addition. The others are time consuming, hence I say the game has become a job.

Now that KFC have chicken in their outlets in the UK again it could be the next quest :lol::lol:
I much preferred it when like you say it was the Winter, Easter etc events now with GE, DC it's getting too much. Seem to remember me getting something 24x 4 hour productions for DC is this still a war game or are we heading towards farmville? lol.

DeletedUser

Build the building you were given after completing the last quest, basically.