• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Historical Questline Historical Questline - Napoleon Bonaparte

• Thread starter DeletedUser4727
  • Start date

Dead-Eye

General
It would depend on what time zone you are in. I live in England and these things tent to start at 8 or 9 in the morning.

DeletedUser110938

Super with another quest BUT that means another week with the same hood we now had for 6 weeks well well

DeletedUser96901

Super with another quest BUT that means another week with the same hood we now had for 6 weeks well well
the no neighborhood change during events only applies in events with neighborhood interaction (here playing for the same jackpot)

historical events like Napoleon don't have neighborhood interaction

bumbleweed

Private
Think its more down to annoying the old timers to get rid of them as the only diamonds most of us spend are the ones we won .I will participate but only half heartedly and see what freebies come of it

DeletedUser112071

Although I do enjoy events and the building isnt to bad, the time between the last one and this one is just to short.

PomPoms

Sergeant
I like the prize for this one - sounds pretty good to me. And I definitely want Napoleon riding around my city...all you guys should ask for Lady Godiva next, maybe that would pique your interest more?! lol

PomPoms

Sergeant
Any building that gives attack bonus, with a small footprint, is always welcomed...especially when it's a mini-event. I could do without the motivation option though, it is getting quite difficult to find enough active players who aid daily.

I may be wrong but it looks as though only the coin output is affected by motivation, doubling it, so that is probably no biggie eh?

Blitz Epidemic

Warrant Officer
I may be wrong but it looks as though only the coin output is affected by motivation, doubling it, so that is probably no biggie eh?

Yes, it looks like it only motivates the coins. That doesn't bother me, I have more coins than I could ever possibly spend, it is that a more important building could go unaided because of this one.

DeletedUser111790

Consumer base using the forums isn't responding that well. I think it is because most of the forum users are playing for a long time. Inno is trying to bring more to the game for these long time players with more events and daily challenges. I think they are failing at this. Missions do not become interesting just because you have to do them more often. It is the same, all the time, every time. Rather than coming up with more events, they should come up with more interesting missions. Problem is that in this game that is impossible. Second problem is that event prizes aren't an incentive anymoree. You can not place them anyhow.
Totally agree on new missions!

DeletedUser

Not true.
It is, actually. If a player aids automatically, the priority is forge points, goods, (blueprints, medals, guild power, I'm not sure about the order of these), and then coins and supplies.
What I realise I am not sure about is how polishing fits in the scheme. My guess is that it would be same priority as coins/supplies.

DeletedUser112671

normally between 10 and 11 AM
Hmmm, okay, I was wondering myself... They just give a date in the articles, would be nice to know an actual start time, since I had assumed it'd either be midnight or more likely 9am. Was getting concerned when nothing was coming up.

DeletedUser107476

Um... just the opposite I would think. Clearly their consumer base responds well to these special events. I'm not sure what is so offensive to you and others about this.

Like Apple. Do they come out every year with a new iPhone because they are desperate? Uh... no. It cost them money to produce them. They make more money selling them.

Inno is a business. It cost them money in services, development, and management to run this game, it's changes and thus these events. Granted, the overhead is small in proportion to their gain, but the model is the same.

So far, since I've been playing since November I have enjoyed these specials. When I and if I get fatigued with them? I will probably come here and whine about them and then? Still play them. Just. Like. You.

Oh. I'm still using an iPhone 5.

E. (Consumer)
The complaints are for a simple reason, playing the game has become a job. When I started there were just 5 annual events a year and a few historical events added in. Now it is constant events, Guild Expeditions, Tavern visiting, etc, etc.

From a personal view Guild Expeditions was the best addition. The others are time consuming, hence I say the game has become a job.