• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Historical Questline Historical Questline - Mary Stuart

DeletedUser97166

I got as far as quest 12 that said to scout an area. I have no scout on my map to do and am now out of the Quest line. Is there any way to bypass this one and get back in to do more Quests?
Unfortunately unless you have completed all of the Continental Maps you will not be able to skip this quest, if you have reached the final area available on the AF map, you simply need to acquire this sector to complete all map related quests.

If you have not got to the end of the AF map and you will have to gain your current province to be able to scout further. If you are having problems with this maybe it would be better to contact support so they can look at what is causing you this issue.

DeletedUser

I got as far as quest 12 that said to scout an area. I have no scout on my map to do and am now out of the Quest line. Is there any way to bypass this one and get back in to do more Quests?
This event ended nearly two weeks ago, so I'm gonna say no.....
If you have no option to scout on your map, you may need to conquer a few more provinces first.

DeletedUser96901

congrats
reaching quest 12 in an event that only had 11 quests :lol:

DeletedUser107753

Unfortunately unless you have completed all of the Continental Maps you will not be able to skip this quest, if you have reached the final area available on the AF map, you simply need to acquire this sector to complete all map related quests.

If you have not got to the end of the AF map and you will have to gain your current province to be able to scout further. If you are having problems with this maybe it would be better to contact support so they can look at what is causing you this issue.
Thanks for the info. 1st time on here and had one person insult me and the helpful info from you. Think I will just keep playing and not come on here for help anymore. Once again thanks for your help.

DeletedUser108379

@ Addcan This thread is not about the summer event, where you probably got your quest with scouting the next province, but about an event, which has ended some days ago, and which did not have a 12th quest at all.