• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Historical Questline Historical Questline - Galileo Galilei

DeletedUser110195

Scout a Province OR Solve 12 Guild Expedition encounters - There is a glitch on this quest. Most of us are already finished with GE and when this showed up it didn't take into account we already finished all the encounters. The last event took into account this factor.
This event runs until the 24th, you will get another week, even if you should maybe put the brakes on and not do all of your GE in 3 days during an event for this reason, besides which you can still scout a province, nothing entitles you to the GE encounters option, if you want that, save up enough for when that quest comes up.

Blitz Epidemic

Warrant Officer
This event runs until the 24th, you will get another week, even if you should maybe put the brakes on and not do all of your GE in 3 days during an event for this reason, besides which you can still scout a province, nothing entitles you to the GE encounters option, if you want that, save up enough for when that quest comes up.

I'm not asking for individual opinions, keep them to yourself. I'm reporting a bug to Inno.

DeletedUser110179

Everyone should have the goal of eliminating houses via inno tower, the habitat(and a field of tribal squares upon hitting modern era)
Quite so ... using the 60% coin boost at the tavern on many houses in the low eras can give a nice fastrack to your economy.

DeletedUser108379

Everyone should have the goal of eliminating houses via inno tower, the habitat(and a field of tribal squares upon hitting modern era)

I have about 100,000 employed citizens. Not very easy to have so many without houses.
And you also do need coins. Where are you going to get your coins from?

DeletedUser110195

I have about 100,000 employed citizens. Not very easy to have so many without houses.
Doesn't mean you shouldn't aim for that. I have around 15k employed...just 15% of your city, but I only have a level 6 inno and a handful of tribal squares at progressive. Inno, the Habitat, both of which leveled to idk, 30 and about 30 or so tribal squares...should give more than enough population, and if not, add more levels and more squares. The squares themselves remove the need for goods buildings, only require one lane road, cost nothing to produce goods, so you would need far less.

And you also do need coins. Where are you going to get your coins from?
The Habitat, the tribal squares and of course, aiding, aside from event buildings that give them.

DeletedUser110195

Quite so ... using the 60% coin boost at the tavern on many houses in the low eras can give a nice fastrack to your economy.
That also applies to the coins given by tribal squares, so it would still be useful in the post-houses era of a city.

DeletedUser110195

I'm not asking for individual opinions, keep them to yourself. I'm reporting a bug to Inno.
It isn't a bug. You get a choice, leave enough encounters to finish the quest or scout something. YOU ARE NOT ENTITLED TO THE GE ENCOUNTER OPTION. IF YOU WANT IT, SAVE 12 ENCOUNTERS FOR IT.

joesoap

Major-General
It isn't a bug. You get a choice, leave enough encounters to finish the quest or scout something. YOU ARE NOT ENTITLED TO THE GE ENCOUNTER OPTION. IF YOU WANT IT, SAVE 12 ENCOUNTERS FOR IT.
players will only know to leave enough encounters if they see the questline beforehand & know what the quests are...not all players want to take this option & it shouldnt be a requirement in order to complete events & all quests should be able to be completed without prior knowledge & preparation
are you suggesting that once an event is announced that players shouldnt do any of that weeks GE so they have the encounters available if needed?

DeletedUser110179

I may have a problem ...

Quest 8: " Recruit 5 units from your age or 8 from the previous age "

How do you recruit 5 units from your age without military buildings (I have 6 RH's, 1 Champion Retreat and Alcatraz).
I started the Treasure Hunt just incase.

joesoap

Major-General
I may have a problem ...

Quest 8: " Recruit 5 units from your age or 8 from the previous age "

How do you recruit 5 units from your age without military buildings (I have 6 RH's, 1 Champion Retreat and Alcatraz).
I started the Treasure Hunt just incase.
you can recruit units from GE...provided you havent already completed it for this week, but its a useful option
or if you have the space then you could put down a military building just before you collect your traz, if doesnt have to be completely built for traz to give you units

DeletedUser110195

players will only know to leave enough encounters if they see the questline beforehand & know what the quests are...not all players want to take this option & it shouldnt be a requirement in order to complete events & all quests should be able to be completed without prior knowledge & preparation
are you suggesting that once an event is announced that players shouldnt do any of that weeks GE so they have the encounters available if needed?
What possible difference does it make if you complete the last 12 on day 3, or day 6? Save 12 encounters. Simple.

It is entirely possible to finish all 4 levels of GE in 2 days. When an event is announced, if you won't get a second week of GE, save your encounters for the quests.

joesoap

Major-General
What possible difference does it make if you complete the last 12 on day 3, or day 6? Save 12 encounters. Simple.

It is entirely possible to finish all 4 levels of GE in 2 days. When an event is announced, if you won't get a second week of GE, save your encounters for the quests.
just because its possible for some players to finish 4 levels in 2 days doesn't mean its possible for every1, some players don't have a traz & an abundance of units, some players actually have to take a break after each encounter to let units heal so its not possible for every1 to do 12 encounters in 1day regardless of whether its day 3 or day 6

events should work alongside gameplay, i thought GE was introduced so players could help their guild advance, expecting players to not do ge/put it on hold due to events is completely ridiculous
players roughly know how many encounters they can do & may like to get them done as soon as possible so they have helped their guild, if they put off doing them just for an event & something in RL comes up then they may not get time to do any therefore losing their battle/ranking points, losing the chest rewards they would have received & losing the additional power for their guild, which could be the difference between their guild getting1st place in the championship & getting an extra 25% power & getting 4th place & getting no extra

Last edited:

DeletedUser110195

The mere fact that you have the option to do event quests with GE encounters is enough. I know you remember the days when your only choice was to scout something, you were around long before I was and I remember.

DeletedUser108379

Doesn't mean you shouldn't aim for that. I have around 15k employed...just 15% of your city, but I only have a level 6 inno and a handful of tribal squares at progressive. Inno, the Habitat, both of which leveled to idk, 30 and about 30 or so tribal squares...should give more than enough population, and if not, add more levels and more squares. The squares themselves remove the need for goods buildings, only require one lane road, cost nothing to produce goods, so you would need far less.

The Habitat, the tribal squares and of course, aiding, aside from event buildings that give them.

The Innotower at level 80 gives only 43,304 citizen. I do not know anyone with a high level habitat, but I would suppose something similar. By the way a tribal square would give me a bit above 700.

Coins from aiding is just ridiculous. It is 310 coins in OZ. For my next barraks that I will build, I am going to need about 750,000 coins. And the amount of coins from GB is equally unsufficient. And most of my coins I am not going to use for producing, buying an extension of buildings, they are good for buying FP.

Just because you are now able to fulfill your citizens requirement by using GBs from much higher age than your own, does not mean that this will be the optimal way in the future.

DeletedUser110195

The Innotower at level 80 gives only 43,304 citizen. I do not know anyone with a high level habitat, but I would suppose something similar. By the way a tribal square would give me a bit above 700.

Coins from aiding is just ridiculous. It is 310 coins in OZ. For my next barraks that I will build, I am going to need about 750,000 coins. And the amount of coins from GB is equally unsufficient. And most of my coins I am not going to use for producing, buying an extension of buildings, they are good for buying FP.

Just because you are now able to fulfill your citizens requirement by using GBs from much higher age than your own, does not mean that this will be the optimal way in the future.
I've seen high end players who have not one single house in their city, their population comes exclusively from GBs and perhaps tribal squares(I don't remember if they had any...I would imagine so). Also, the Habitat's starting population is 22% higher than inno tower. If this continues up to 80, the two of them, plus 30 tribal squares, based off 700 population per, would give you close to 120k people.

DeletedUser108379

I've seen high end players who have not one single house in their city, their population comes exclusively from GBs and perhaps tribal squares(I don't remember if they had any...I would imagine so). Also, the Habitat's starting population is 22% higher than inno tower. If this continues up to 80, the two of them, plus 30 tribal squares, based off 700 population per, would give you close to 120k people.

Yes there are high end players without houses. But I would not expect a lot of tribal squares ( and not INNO and Habitat at level 80). Those players almost only are playing "who has the highest GB" or who has the most GB at 80 or something similar. You do not need any population for that.

But if you want to fight your way through the GE and do GvG the situation is different, than you do need population and than houses are popular.

DeletedUser110179

if you have the space then you could put down a military building just before you collect your traz, if doesnt have to be completely built for traz to give you units
Good to know ... very nice indeed (very sneaky) ... sounds like fun.

DeletedUser110195

But if you want to fight your way through the GE and do GvG the situation is different, than you do need population and than houses are popular.
With tribal squares curtailing the need for goods buildings, you cut your population requirements in half, then the only coins and supplies you need are to train units at a barracks and build things. Houses should ever only be a stopgap measure until you have population GBs leveled sufficiently high, or planted enough tribal squares.

DeletedUser108379

With tribal squares curtailing the need for goods buildings, you cut your population requirements in half, then the only coins and supplies you need are to train units at a barracks and build things. Houses should ever only be a stopgap measure until you have population GBs leveled sufficiently high, or planted enough tribal squares.

For producing goods I only need 10,000. Tribal squares that would cover that goods plus the goods I get from recurring quests I do while gathering coins from my houses would need a lot of space. Besides I do not have so many of them and those i do have sleep peacefully in my inventory.

And for the FP needed to level my Innotower high enough I have much better usage.

May be it is the way for you. But please to not tell everyone that this is the only good way.

Blitz Epidemic

Warrant Officer
Those of us who actually PLAY the game are not going to abandon GE on the off chance it is one of the quest we have yet to start! This is stupid new quest option, those of you with a memory know that the last quest took into account the # of encounters you already did. I guess even support doesn't have a memory since they told me to scout a province or wait till next GE. Use your brain next time.