• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

historical articles archive

DeletedUser113033

greetings sisters&brothers in arms/trades!)

these historical quests and their educational aspect are a vital part of the game, which made a crucial reason i picked this particular game to occupy most of my spare time (or even life itself, to be honest;)) and grew me a great deal of respect for the whole inno team. they raise foe above similar games, and will dare to say - games in general.

so, was really surprised that passed artcles are nowhere to be found! i really believe a major part of players do read them,
and use them to fill the blanks in general culture knowledge. i am convinced that everybody (especially a few uf us with "memory issues";)) would like to see and read them again from time to time.

am far from expert, but implementing some sort of archive for finished articles doesn't seem like a very complicated thing
to do......there is something at off foe wiki that looks like an attempt of this, but all i see is the first sentence and then:......

would like to know what is the mutual opinion on this subject.....tnx

p.s.- if there is such archive, excuse me and disregard this!))

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser112745

Those little tidbits of information sure are interesting, aren’t they? :)

You could get in touch with the admins over at the Wikia (http://forgeofempires.wikia.com/) and ask them if they’d consider adding this additional information to their historical quest pages. The Wikia is maintained by players, like yourself.

DeletedUser113033

Those little tidbits of information sure are interesting, aren’t they? :)

yeah, they most certainly are!)...just the thing is- as a new player i tend to rush them quests as soon as it starts in fear i won't be able to finish the event:lol::lol::lol:and then, in panic some facts i miss:(.....but i slowly realize it's given a reasonable amount of time for everybody to finish

FoE has it's own official Wiki

it does, but it's focused on a reward, no articles are listed there, which would be really nice....

anyway, thank u guys for quick response&advice, cheers!)

DeletedUser113033

got it..cool....thanks again...but i would still like to see the archive, because it's ingame material, and it's our game.......just thought it would be nice, that's all;)

Agent327

Overlord
I get your point, but if you read Wkipedia you will learn much more and you will find out they give a rather coloured version here.

Ghandi for instance wasn't the hero that he was made out to be here.

DeletedUser113033

well i'm new to all this virtual stuff around, and strongly rely on oldschool paper encyclopedias, so am pretty suspicious about informations served on wikipedia, beside just taking a quick peek to get at least general idea about the given topic.

Agent327

Overlord
well i'm new to all this virtual stuff around, and strongly rely on oldschool paper encyclopedias, so am pretty suspicious about informations served on wikipedia, beside just taking a quick peek to get at least general idea about the given topic.

You should be more suspicious about information served on FoE. Everyone they use they portrait as a hero,so they leave out the bad stuff. Ghandi was a racist, but there is no mention of that.