• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Highway robery

Anthony Quinn

Corporal
50 diamonds for 1 FP and many other things cost way too much in diamonds who else agrees? I mean im not trying to complain but wow it is kinda unfair.

Just don't buy them. The entire game can be played without paying real money for diamonds and just using the free ones from GE for the important stuff like expansions or the odd blueprint.

Why buy fp with diamonds? This is a very long term game so you'll get the fp for free over time :)

i buy diamonds but not worth spending on fp,the sledge builder is a game changer,in the higher ages AF/OF/VF/MARS it really pays off if you have enough of them in rugnir only 5 peeps on Mars no trade,some of the event buildings in the last 18mths have been very good,but as said above you can play without spending dont forget there are hundreds of diamonds on the maps so push forward

Emberguard

Legend
Expensive perhaps depending on your budget and what you're trying to do with it, but I wouldn't call it unfair. If you (and everyone else) could simply muscle your way through the game with money without also needing to put in effort due to it being cheap would you still enjoy the game?

If I was intending to utilise the diamonds to lvl up something instead of gathering the FPs ingame normally then yes, it'd be expensive because then I'm trying to speed things up beyond the normal rate of progression. But then again I don't see anyone spending (quick math here) AU$88k to bring a Arc from mud to lvl 80 with diamond bought FPs. Having the FPs priced as they are pretty much ensures that players are going to play to build up their city instead of only spending to get there. They can certainly speed things along with event buildings and expansions, but they still have to work to get anywhere

If I have 50 diamonds and I know I'm not going to be buying diamonds or getting enough from GE to do anything worthwhile then as a game resource it doesn't matter what the exchange rate is. Getting anything in return would benefit my game at that point. At least there is that cheap(er) option rather then only things that'd take hundreds or thousands of diamonds at a time.

DeletedUser

Learning to play well and working hard to make meaningful progress is the most rewarding way to play FoE or any game for that matter. Anyone can cheat at Patience and; it means nothing, nothing at all. Play for it and work at becoming a good Player is the only thing that matters. If you don't recognise and understand that then there is nothing down for you at all.

DeletedUser

Lord Mazula, something which puzzled me is that you specifically mention the cost of FPs when purchased with Diamonds when most Cities produce countless millions of Coins which are a better method of payment by far. Fair enough the cost increases with each purchase but there will always be an almost unlimited supply of Coins to fall back upon. By the time most of us reach the 3 Middle Ages the amount of Coins produced really is enormous and only increases with each passing day. That's why I find your choice so out of place, not to say out of touch, to offer as example.

Lord Mazula, something which puzzled me is that you specifically mention the cost of FPs when purchased with Diamonds when most Cities produce countless millions of Coins which are a better method of payment by far. Fair enough the cost increases with each purchase but there will always be an almost unlimited supply of Coins to fall back upon. By the time most of us reach the 3 Middle Ages the amount of Coins produced really is enormous and only increases with each passing day. That's why I find your choice so out of place, not to say out of touch, to offer as example.

yes good point coins i love them,the condiminium of CE is the first house that chucks them out followed by the Arco of FE,if youve got Ships/Spires/Pagodas they will replace the houses with pop and coin production and then with your coin booster GB St Marks up over level6/7 the coins will come rolling in to buy fp,i spend 50mil in goes even 100mil once,it costs me(in rugnir mars era) almost 500k per fp now lol but my coins recover quickly,i use them to subsidise investments to get the packs in my inventory,best resource in game