• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Highest attack bonus achievable in FoE?

• Thread starter DeletedUser101085
  • Start date

DeletedUser653

out of interest what was the player so we can view his GB status, or post the GB status, or did he have 25 helicopters giving another 100% bonus?

DeletedUser101085

http://prntscr.com/557ubj
Level 25 CDM: 38-38%
Level 11 Zues: 31-31%
Level 11 Aachen: 31-31%
34 Striketeam Center: 136-0%
So the total is 236-100%

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser18001

all that attack boost wont make a difference if he comes up against 8 assault tanks, still takes 3 hits to kill a tank

DeletedUser101085

all that attack boost wont make a difference if he comes up against 8 assault tanks, still takes 3 hits to kill a tank
Anti aircraft vehicle is strike team's nemesis even at lower defend because it retaliates everytime. Assault tank 300 defend and below still beatable with 4-6 loss, remember strike team attack first so it all depends on where it first landed and the terrains.
48-360 defend all assualt tanks as defense: http://prntscr.com/55ezui

DeletedUser653

actually if playing with anti aircraft units against 8 tanks it normally only takes 2 shots because almost the tank will have been hot by retaliation fire. Certainly you do not need to kill the last life in a tank as that last life will get killed in retaliation.
The maps a great help here as if you get to shoot 8 times first thats 4 tanks on their last bit of life which in most cases will get killed in retaliation. Higher defences make this tatic harder to work.

DeletedUser653

wow thats impressive, only 40 strike teams (160 attack) so 140 attack from GB's. be really interesting to see how that effects battles

(opps, i must quickly change my post and hide my mistake!, never really suggested 300-160=240!)

DeletedUser15432

If I see assault tanks, I generally go for them with either hover tanks, stealth tanks or those recon soldiers from AFE, very little damage received

DeletedUser100832

how do 8 strike teams with +300% attack do against 8 rail guns or 8 FE champs?

DeletedUser15432

Not very well, they do not have the capability to kill the rail guns in sufficient quantities before the rail guns fire

DeletedUser653

need to revisit attack bonus buildings as i used them a lot when coming up and having strikers naturally and remember having 27 of them, but got rid of them once i got stealth tanks, but i did use them a lot in TE before that

DeletedUser109481

What about the Arctic Orangery? That should boost the attacks a little.