• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

High Middle Ages in record time

DeletedUser

facepalm

doesn't this defeat the purpose of playing the game? the guy joined 2 or 3 days ago and bought his way up to the high middle ages. Earlier today he still had 4 hunters and some potteries. He STILL has 2 hunters and 2 potteries.

http://prntscr.com/aaczr

DeletedUser

This game, just like most games we play, is all about having fun. If blasting his way through the ages through diamonds is his idea of fun, then let him be, although he's indeed missing a whole lot of fun :D

DeletedUser65

well more luck to him i say, he'll soon realize he'll have to keep spending ridiculous amounts of diamonds to progress seen as he is so far ahead of the rest.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

very true.. you might wanna be the top player but it isn't that plesant as you get stuck over and over again. (unless you keep paying for it of course)

DeletedUser2250

At least he's not a threat to the PvP tournaments, he's only fought 1 battle lol...

DeletedUser

ok, from a pretty quick calculation I decided he probably has spent something close to 50,000 diamonds on this world. so $400. wow.

DeletedUser

ok, from a pretty quick calculation I decided he probably has spent something close to 50,000 diamonds on this world. so $400. wow.

$400 can be earned in a week or few days depending how much your salary pay is.

Sure beats playing to get to the top in months or weeks.

Eventually, he'll or she'll get bored of it.

DeletedUser

$400 can be earned in a week or few days depending how much your salary pay is.

Sure beats playing to get to the top in months or weeks.

Eventually, he'll or she'll get bored of it.

yea i know what you mean, why not spend $400 on a game when the money could go towards 3 months of food?

DeletedUser

yea i know what you mean, why not spend $400 on a game when the money could go towards 3 months of food?

He already has money for food. Possibly a millionaire, or just someone who is well off, or rich parents.

Maybe someone won the lottery? Who knows.

DeletedUser

I bet devs didn't think anyone would spend that much money to get to the top and advance easily.

DeletedUser2101

well the new point system is more combat based than anything else if you ask me so him buying progression won't keep him a top player after a few weeks. I guess the dev can't complain that they get so much money from one person yeah..
I don't see the point in buying your way to the end. Then it's all over and you get bored.

DeletedUser

well the new point system is more combat based than anything else

I'm curious why you say that. You are ranked 13th in this world right now, and there are people with hundreds of battles more than you who are lower ranked.

DeletedUser2101

I'm curious why you say that. You are ranked 13th in this world right now, and there are people with hundreds of battles more than you who are lower ranked.

I battle against EMA units already, so each fight I get a lot more points than everyone does. I bet most people just battle the 2 spear from neighbours :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I battle against EMA units already, so each fight I get a lot more points than everyone does. I bet most people just battle the 2 spear from neighbours :rolleyes:

hmm.. well I was in the top 10 when I was still in West-Nagach, and I've still got under 100 battles fought (and I reached the EMA recently, finally)

DeletedUser2101

hmm.. well I was in the top 10 when I was still in West-Nagach, and I've still got under 100 battles fought (and I reached the EMA recently, finally)

by collecting coins/labor I get +- 600 coin and 400 labor/15 mins so thats 13-14 points/h being well active. Winning just one battle gets me 2000-3000 battle points which results in +- 50 points gained. You can say it takes longer to build troops but if you have several buildings of each type and don't lose a lot of troops in battles this provides a better point income. The number 2 attacks like every 79 other players in his neighbourhood which gets him almost 5 points a battle (240 battle points if not taken any dmg but isn't hard if you have short/long range units).
The reason you got that many points is a combination of rather far progression in sectors + you got a lot of expansions which allows you to build a lot more buildings which gives some points. I swear roads give too many points :p