• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Hi Harry, I'm back

Emberguard

Legend
Dear Matt

Yes it can be a steep learning curve. Don’t worry if you can’t produce thousands of goods per day straight away. You don’t need to. The most important thing at the start is to learn how to make an effective city layout. The more buildings you can cram into your city the more you can produce without getting into anything fancy

Shad23

Emperor
"Sinerania"
worst world to be a newbee on most players there are experienced players who could boost their citys fast in fist few weeks it was open it's the newest world so when you'll buy goods for Great buildings ( GB's ) they'll cost you a lot more Forge Points ( FP's ) then on older worlds

GADfan

Warrant Officer
Hey Matt, just had a look at your city and in terms of goods you've got a lot of different goods buildings, prob too many.
Maybe you could try focussing on producing only the goods you've uncovered on the continent map, with several buildings producing just those type(s), and then set trades up in the market for the goods you don't produce?
Eg, have 2 lumbermills and 2 ebony works (or more depending on your population), and set trades to get the other goods

Leafbiter

Corporal
Hey Matt, just had a look at your city and in terms of goods you've got a lot of different goods buildings, prob too many.
Maybe you could try focussing on producing only the goods you've uncovered on the continent map, with several buildings producing just those type(s), and then set trades up in the market for the goods you don't produce?
Eg, have 2 lumbermills and 2 ebony works (or more depending on your population), and set trades to get the other goods
@GADfan - I know that if you remove a Barracks you lose attached troops. If I got a Gold Mine for example would I lose all of my Gold from my inventory?

If I got a Gold Mine for example would I lose all of my Gold from my inventory?
Goods buildings are overrated, you can play the entire game without ever building them.

Build GBs and event buildings instead, they give you far more for free (no coins or supplies required) and cannot be plundered